- 2018. A 4-Day Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Behavioral Intervention Program for CFS/ME. An Open Study, With 1-Year Follow-Up. Frontiers in Psychiatry. 11 pages.
- 2013. Prevalence of psychiatric disorders before and 1 year after bariatric surgery: The role of shame in maintenance of psychiatric disorders in patients undergoing bariatric surgery. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. 89-96.
- 2013. Heart rate variability and fatigue in patients with chronic fatigue syndrome after a comprehensive cognitive behavior group therapy program. Journal of Psychophysiology. 67-75.
- 2013. Chronic fatigue syndrome 5 years after giardiasis: differential diagnoses, characteristics and natural course. BMC Gastroenterology. 17 pages.
- 2012. The impact of preoperative counseling on postoperative treatment adherence in bariatric surgery patients: A randomized controlled trial. Patient Education and Counseling. 336-342.
- 2012. Shame, psychiatric disorders and health promoting life style after bariatric surgery. Journal of Obesity & Weight Loss Therapy. 7 pages.
- 2011. Quality of life among patients undergoing bariatric surgery: Associations with mental health- A 1 year follow-up study of bariatric surgery patients. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes. 10 pages.
- 2011. Psychiatric disorders and participation in pre- and postoperative counselling groups in Bariatric surgery patients. Obesity Surgery. 730-737.
- 2008. Cognitive-behavioural therapy v. mirtazapine for chronic fatigue and neurasthenia: randornised placebo-controlled trial. British Journal of Psychiatry. 217-223.
- 2005. Neurasthenia, subjective health complaints and sensitization. Psychoneuroendocrinology. 1003-1009.
- 2006. Diagnostisering og behandling av kronisk utmattelsessyndrom/myalgisk encefalopati (CFS/ME). 9. 9. .
- 2008. Chronic fatigue syndrome: Health and impairment, treatment and prognosis.