- (2007). Gene expression profiles in rat brain disclose CNS signature genes and regional patterns of functional specialisation. BMC Genomics.
- (2006). The chromogranin A peptide vasostatin-I inhibits gap formation and signal transduction mediated by inflammatory agents in cultured bovine pulmonary and coronary arterial endothelial cells. Regulatory Peptides. 78-84.
- (1998). Acute intrahippocampal infusion of BDNF induces lasting potentiation of synaptic transmission in the rat dentate gyrus. Journal of Neurophysiology. 496-499.
- (1991). Delta opioid receptor activation is required to induce LTP of synaptic transmission in the lateral perforant path in vivo. Brain Research. 42-50.
- (1991). Activation of AP5-sensitive NMDA-receptors is required to induce LTP of synaptic transmission in the lateral perforant path. European Journal of Neuroscience. 1300-1308.
Popular scientific lecture
- (1993). Short- and longterm plasticity in the lateral and medial perforant path.
- (1993). Mechanisms of short-term plasticity in the dentate area.
- (1995). The role of the 5-HT(2a/2c) receptors in spinal nociceptive systems shown with direct nerve stimulation.
- (2009). EN ELEKTROFYSIOLOGISK STUDIE I FRITT EKSPLORERENDE ROTTER. Egenskaper til stedceller og stabilitet til fyringsfelt med eller uten belønning som motivasjonsfaktor.
- (2009). An electrophysiological study in freely exploring rats - Place cell properties and place field stability in the absence or presence of reward as a motivational factor.
- (2007). The influence of motivation and free exploration on the firing properties of place cells in the CA1 area of the rat hippocampus: an electrophysiological study in freely moving rats.
- (2006). Meaning of motivation and spontaneous exploration for the firing properties of place cells in CA1 area of hippocampus: electrophysiological study in freely-moving rats.
- (1999). Over dammen etter vann. Forskerforum.
- (1999). Ivan Divac in Memoriam. Acta Neurobiologiae Experimentalis. 77-79.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- (2002). Thirty-two years next door to Kjell Hole. A personal journey from making holes in the rat brain to making guesses about the firing of a single cell. 7 pages.
- (2002). Characteristics of the CA1 place cells firing patterns during free exploration and foraging task in the rat.
- (2001). Analysis of the hippocampal place cells activity during free exploration.
- (2000). The emergence and stability of the hippocampal place cells activity in a new environment.
- (1999). Intrathecal co-administration of the serotonin2 agonist DOI and Substance P augment nociceptive responses.
Academic literature review
- (2013). Looking back at Jerzy Konorski's book "Integrative Activity of the Brain", 45 years after. Acta Neurobiologiae Experimentalis. 451-462.