- 2019. Roving Reflections: Three American Scholars, the Tenth Rule of Janteloven, and 392 First Days of Class. Transformations: The Journal of Inclusive Scholarship and Pedagogy. 63-88.
- 2018. Pedagogy & American Literary Studies (PALS) and the Development of Sustainable Online Teaching Communities. Pedagogy: Critical Approaches to Teaching Literature, Language, Composition. 457-482.
- 2018. It Takes an Island: A Survey of Writing across the Curriculum at the University of the Bahamas. Carribean Journal of Education. 209-232.
- 2019. Creole Composition: Academic Writing and Rhetoric in the Anglophone Caribbean.
- 2019. Andrew Carnegie, Carrie Furnaces, and Reading the Cultural Legacy of Steel in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- 2018. The Women of the National Labor Tribune: Championing Labor through Literature in Late Nineteenth-Century Pittsburgh.
- 2018. Teaching U.S. Politics Abroad.
- 2018. Detecting Conventions.
Academic anthology/Conference proceedings
- 2019. Creole Composition: Academic Writing and Rhetoric in the Anglophone Caribbean . Parlor Press.