Brith Olsen Theil Bergum
Senior Engineer, Daily manager of the Flow Cytometry Core Facility
- Phone+47 911 20 554
- Visitor AddressHaukeland University HospitalLaboratory building, 5th Floor5020 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
Can be reached on 55974660
- (2020). Mass cytometry analysis of blood immune cells from psoriasis patients on biological therapy. European Journal of Immunology. 694-702.
- (2020). Increased Plasma Soluble Interleukin-2 Receptor Alpha Levels in Patients With Long-Term Type 1 Diabetes With Vascular Complications Associated With IL2RA and PTPN2 Gene Polymorphisms. Frontiers in Endocrinology. 1-13.
- (2019). Single cell based phosphorylation profiling identifies alterations in toll-like receptor 7 and 9 signaling in patients with primary sjogren's syndrome. Frontiers in Immunology. 1-18.
- (2018). T follicular-like helper cells in the peripheral blood of patients with primary Sjögren's syndrome. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 1-15.
- (2018). Impact of Porphyromonas gingivalis Peptidylarginine Deiminase on Bacterial Biofilm Formation, Epithelial Cell Invasion, and Epithelial Cell Transcriptional Landscape. Scientific Reports.
- (2018). Aberrant cell signalling in PBMCs upon IFN-? stimulation in primary Sjogren's syndrome patients associates with type I interferon signature. European Journal of Immunology. 1217-1227.
- (2017). Role of Porphyromonas gingivalis’s peptidylarginine deiminase in multispecies biofilm formation and bacterial adherence to host cells.
- (2017). Patients with primary Sjögren's syndrome have alterations in absolute quantities of specific peripheral leucocyte populations. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 491-502.
- (2017). Impact of fibrinogen carbamylation on fibrin clot formation and stability. Thrombosis and Haemostasis. 899-910.
- (2016). Receptor protein tyrosine phosphatase α-mediated enhancement of rheumatoid synovial fibroblast signaling and promotion of arthritis in mice. Arthritis & Rheumatology. 359-369.
- (2016). Carbamylated LL-37 as a modulator of the immune response. Innate Immunity. 218-229.
- (2016). Antibodies against carbamylated proteins are present in primary Sjögren's syndrome and are associated with disease severity. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. 1494-1500.
- (2014). Developmental gene expression provides clues to relationships between sponge and eumetazoan body plans. Nature Communications. 15 pages.
- (2014). Carbamylation of immunoglobulin abrogates activation of the classical complement pathway. European Journal of Immunology. 3403-3412.
- (2013). Genomes of calcareous sponges reveal surprisingly complex developmental toolkits.
- (2013). Carbamylation of immunoglobulin abrogates the classical pathway of complement activation. Immunology. 76-76.
- (2012). Genome-wide analysis of the Sox family in the calcareous sponge sponge Sycon ciliatum: multiple genes with unique developmental and adult expression patterns. EVODEVO.
- (2010). Sycon ciliatum as a model system for evolutionary developmental biology studies.