Radiation therapy, particle therapy, radiobiological modelling, experimental measurements, neutron radiation, treatment planning, detectors, secondary cancer
- 2020. Variation in relative biological effectiveness for cognitive structures in proton therapy of pediatric brain tumors. Acta Oncologica. 1-9.
- 2020. The FLUKA Monte Carlo code coupled with an OER model for biologically weighted dose calculations in proton therapy of hypoxic tumors. Physica Medica. 166-172.
- 2020. Spatial agreement of brainstem dose distributions depending on biological model in proton therapy for pediatric brain tumors. Advances in Radiation Oncology. 1-9.
- 2020. Outcomes and patterns of radiation associated brain image changes after proton therapy for head and neck skull base cancers. Radiotherapy and Oncology. 119-125.
- 2020. Inter-patient variations in relative biological effectiveness for cranio-spinal irradiation with protons. Scientific Reports. 1-9.
- 2020. Implementation of a double scattering nozzle for Monte Carlo recalculation of proton plans with variable relative biological effectiveness. Physics in Medicine and Biology. 1-20.
- 2019. Towards proton arc therapy: physical and biologically equivalent doses with increasing number of beams in pediatric brain irradiation. Acta Oncologica. 1451-1456.
- 2019. Temporal lobe sparing radiotherapy with photons or protons for cognitive function preservation in paediatric craniopharyngioma. Radiotherapy and Oncology.
- 2019. Radiation doses to brain substructures associated with cognition in radiotherapy of pediatric brain tumors. Acta Oncologica. 1457-1462.
- 2019. Normal tissue complication probability models in plan evaluation of children with brain tumors referred to proton therapy. Acta Oncologica. 1416-1422.
- 2019. First application of a novel SRAM-based neutron detector for proton therapy. Radiation Measurements. 45-52.
- 2018. Sensitivity study of the microdosimetric kinetic model parameters for carbon ion radiotherapy. Physics in Medicine and Biology. 1-14.
- 2018. Exploration and application of phenomenological RBE models for proton therapy. Physics in Medicine and Biology. 1-21.
- 2017. The influence of inter-fractional anatomy variation on secondary cancer risk estimates following radiotherapy. Physica Medica. 271-276.
- 2017. Monte Carlo simulations of a low energy proton beamline for radiobiological experiments. Acta Oncologica. 779-786.
- 2017. Linear energy transfer distributions in the brainstem depending on tumour location in intensity-modulated proton therapy of paediatric cancer. Acta Oncologica. 763-768.
- 2017. Biological dose and complication probabilities for the rectum and bladder based on linear energy transfer distributions in spot scanning proton therapy of prostate cancer. Acta Oncologica. 1413-1419.
- 2017. A phenomenological biological dose model for proton therapy based on linear energy transfer spectra. Medical Physics (Lancaster). 2586-2594.
- 2016. Modelling of organ-specific radiation-induced secondary cancer risks following particle therapy. Radiotherapy and Oncology. 300-306.
- 2015. Risk of radiation-induced secondary rectal and bladder cancer following radiotherapy of prostate cancer. Acta Oncologica. 1317-1325.
- 2015. Design and characterization of an SRAM-based neutron detector for particle therapy. Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A : Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment. 64-71.
- 2014. Estimated risk of radiation-induced cancer following paediatric cranio-spinal irradiation with electron, photon and proton therapy. Acta Oncologica. 1048-1057.
- 2011. ALICE HLT High Speed Tracking on GPU. IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science. 1845-1851.
- 2016. Model-based predictions of secondary cancer and late effect risks following particle therapy.
- 2017. Monte Carlo simulations of a low-energy proton beam and estimation of LET distributions. Radiotherapy and Oncology. 179-180.
Academic literature review
- 2017. Radiation-induced cancer risk predictions in proton and heavy ion radiotherapy. Physica Medica. 259-262.