- 2019. A randomized controlled multicenter trial of individual placement and support for patients with moderate-to-severe mental illness. Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment and Health. 45: 33-41. doi: 10.5271/sjweh.3753
- 2018. The relational context of mental health for carers: A qualitative study. Journal of Recovery in Mental Health. 2: 22-34.
- 2017. Subjective health complaints and Illness perceptions among adults with Joint Hypermobility Syndrome/Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome HypermobilityType - a cross-sectional study. Disability and Rehabilitation. 41: 333-340. Published 2017-10-17. doi: 10.1080/09638288.2017.1390695
- 2015. Work-focused cognitive-behavioural therapy and individual job support to increase work participation in common mental disorders: a randomised controlled multicentre trial. Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 72: 745-752. doi: 10.1136/oemed-2014-102700
- 2014. Associations between illness perceptions and return-to-work expectations in workers with common mental health symptoms. Journal of occupational rehabilitation. 24: 160-170. doi: 10.1007/s10926-013-9439-8
- 2014. Expectations and illness perceptions as predictors of benefit recipiency among workers with common mental disorders: secondary analysis from a randomised controlled trial. BMJ Open. 4. 9 pages. doi: 10.1136/bmjopen-2013-004321
- 2014. Exploring work-related causal attributions of common mental disorders. Journal of occupational rehabilitation. 25: 493-505. Published 2014-12-03. doi: 10.1007/s10926-014-9556-z
- 2014. Protocol for the effect evaluation of Individual Placement and Support (IPS): A randomized controlled multicenter trial of IPS versus treatment as usual for patients with moderate to severe mental illness in Norway. BMC Psychiatry. 14. 10 pages. doi: 10.1186/s12888-014-0307-7
- 2012. Comparison of chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalopathy with other disorders: an observational study. JRSM short reports. 3. 7 pages. doi: 10.1258/shorts.2011.011167
- 2011. Chronic fatigue syndrome in the media: a content analysis of newspaper articles. JRSM short reports. 2. doi: 10.1258/shorts.2011.011016
Reports and theses
- 2016. Effektevaluering av Individuell jobbstøtte (IPS): Sluttrapport. Uni Research. 109 pages.
- 2015. Common mental disorders and work participation - the role of return-to-work expectations. Universitetet i Bergen.
- 2014. Effektevaluering av Individuell jobbstøtte - Delrapport 1. Uni Research Helse, Bergen. 22 pages.
- 2013. Effektevaluering av Senter for jobbmestring. Sluttrapport. Uni Helse.
- 2012. Delrapport 3 - Evaluering av Senter for jobbmestring. Uni helse.