- Phone+47 55 58 87 29
- Visitor AddressJonas Lies vei 915009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2022). Expanded in vivo substrate profile of the yeast N-terminal acetyltransferase NatC. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 1-13.
- (2016). Microscopy-based Saccharomyces cerevisiae complementation model reveals functional conservation and redundancy of N-terminal acetyltransferases. Scientific Reports. 10 pages.
- (2013). N-Terminal Acetylation by NatC Is Not a General Determinant for Substrate Subcellular Localization in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. PLOS ONE. 7 pages.
- (2020). Reporter System for Luminal N-terminal Acetylation in the Secretory Pathway.
- (2020). Investigation of a Potential Novel Human N-terminal Acetyltransferase.
- (2012). N-terminal acetylation by NatC does not generally influence the subcellular localization of its substrates.
- (2016). The protein N-terminal acetyltransferase C (NatC). Functional implications and evolutionary conservation.
- (2019). The effect of temperature on stress disturbance and skin barrier functions in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L. ) post- smolts.
- (2019). How Does Temperature Affect Primary Barrier Functions in Atlantic Salmon (Salmo Salar L.) Post-Smolts?
- (2018). Saccharomyces cerevisiae growth assays and proteomics reveal functional conservation, redundancy and substrates of N-terminal acetyltransferases.
- (2015). Targeting of membrane proteins by means of N-terminal acetylation.
- (2015). Evolutionary conservation of N-terminal acetyltransferase C (NatC) from yeast to human.
- (2012). N-terminal acetyltransferase 30 (Naa30p/NatC) - Phenotypes of S. Cerevisiae naa30Δ strains.
- (2012). Dynamicity and functional implications of N-terminal acetylation in S. cerevisiae.
Academic literature review
- (2015). N-terminal modifications of cellular proteins: the enzymes involved, their substrate specificities and biological effects. Proteomics. 2385-2401.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)