- Phone+47 55 58 97 33
- Visitor AddressOverlege Danielsens HusÅrstadveien 215009 BergenRoom518
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- 2019. Severe acute malnutrition and mortality in children in the community: Comparison of indicators in a multi-country pooled analysis. PLOS ONE.
- 2018. Environmental Enteropathy, Micronutrient Adequacy and Length Velocity in Nepalese Children - the Mal-Ed Birth Cohort Study. Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition - JPGN.
- 2017. Predicting undernutrition at age 2 years with early attained weight and length compared with weight and length velocity. Journal of Pediatrics. 127-132.e1.
- 2016. Using growth velocity to predict child mortality. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 801-807.
- 2014. Seasonal and spatial factors related to longitudinal patterns of child growth in Bwamanda, DR Congo . Earth Perspectives.
- 2014. Incidence and course of child malnutrition according to clinical or anthropometrical assessment: A longitudinal study from rural DR Congo. BMC Pediatrics.
- 2016. Growth velocity predicts child mortality better than attained growth.
- 2017. Growth velocity of young children in two low-resource settings. Patterns and abilities to predict negative health outcomes.
- 2014. Seasonal and spatial factors related to longitudinal patterns of child Growth in Bwamanda, DR Congo.
- 2013. Statistical Modeling. 451-490. In:
- 2013. Epidemiology: Principles and Practical Guidelines. Springer.
Fields of competence