Cathrine Harstad Enoksen
- Visitor AddressHaukeland Universitetssykehus Laboratoriebygget, 7. etg. Heis øst5009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2021). Trauma quality indicators: internationally approved core factors for trauma management quality evaluation. World Journal of Emergency Surgery. 1-10.
- (2017). Load transfer in the proximal femur and primary stability of a cemented and uncemented femoral stem: An experimental study on cadaver femurs. Proceedings of the Institution of mechanical engineers. Part H, journal of engineering in medicine. 1195-1203.
- (2016). Deformation pattern and load transfer of an uncemented femoral stem with modular necks. An experimental study in human cadaver femurs. Clinical Biomechanics. 28-33.
- (2014). Initial stability of an uncemented femoral stem with modular necks. An experimental study in human cadaver femurs. Clinical Biomechanics. 330-335.
- (2013). Reliable classification of children's fractures according to the comprehensive classification of long bone fractures by Muller. Acta Orthopaedica. 207-212.
- (2012). How reliable and accurate is the AO/OTA comprehensive classification for adult long-bone fractures? Journal of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery. 224-231.
- (2012). Development of a femoral stem providing strong anchorage and facilitated removal An experimental study in goats. Veterinary and comparative orthopaedics and traumatology. 95-101.
- (2011). In vitro testing of the deformation pattern and initial stability of a cementless stem coupled to an experimental femoral head, with increased offset and altered femoral neck angles. Proceedings of the Institution of mechanical engineers. Part H, journal of engineering in medicine. 797-808.
- (2022). CHARACTERISTICS AND DEMOGRAPHY OF LOW ENERGY FALL INJURIES IN THE GERIATRIC TRAUMA POPULATION OVER A DECADE.
- (2017). Deformation and initial stability in hip arthroplasty. Effect of neck geometry and fixation – an experimental cadaver study.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)