Charlotte Langeland Nakken
- Visitor AddressAllégaten 41Realfagbygget5007 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78035020 Bergen
- (2023). Co-exposure to UV radiation and crude oil increases acute embryotoxicity and sublethal malformations in the early life stages of Atlantic haddock (Melanogrammus aeglefinus). Science of the Total Environment.
- (2023). Alkyl-phenanthrenes in early life stage fish: differential toxicity in Atlantic haddock (Melanogrammus aeglefinus) embryos. Environmental Science: Processes & Impacts. 1-27.
- (2022). Photo-enhanced toxicity of crude oil on early developmental stages of Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua). Science of the Total Environment. 17 pages.
- (2022). EGGTOX: Increased understanding of the mechanistic effects of crude oil toxicity during early life stages of cold-water fish .
- (2020). Crude oil toxicity in fish early life-stages: effect-directed analysis reveals strong mixture effects.
- (2019). Differential uptake and toxicity of alkyl-phenanthrenes in early life-stage haddock.
- (2023). Nontarget workflow for novel compound identification with ion mobility-high resolution mass spectrometry: examples and ideas .
- (2019). Passive Dosing for Determining the Toxicity of Alkyl-Phenanthrenes to Early Life Stages of Haddock.
Article in business/trade/industry journal
- (2023). Cardiac toxicity of phenanthrene depends on developmental stage in Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua). Science of the Total Environment.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)
Fields of competence