Christian Arvei Moen
- Visitor AddressHaukeland universitetssykehus, Laboratoriebygget5009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2020). Myocardial perfusion and cardiac dimensions during extracorporeal membrane oxygenation-supported circulation in a porcine model of critical post-cardiotomy failure. Perfusion. 763-771.
- (2019). Left ventricular dysfunction after two hours of polarizing or depolarizing cardioplegic arrest in a porcine model. Perfusion. 67-75.
- (2016). The inﬂuence of acute unloading on left ventricular strain and strain rate by speckle tracking echocardiography in a porcine model. American Journal of Physiology. Heart and Circulatory Physiology. H1330-H1339.
- (2016). Myocardial function after polarizing versus depolarizing cardiac arrest with blood cardioplegia in a porcine model of cardiopulmonary bypass. European Journal of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery. 130-139.
- (2016). Carvedilol-enriched cold oxygenated blood cardioplegia improves left ventricular diastolic function after weaning from cardiopulmonary bypass. Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia. 859-868.
- (2015). Intracoronary insulin administered at reperfusion in a porcine model of acute coronary syndrome. European Heart Journal: Acute Cardiovascular Care. 230-240.
- (2015). Esmolol added in repeated, cold, oxygenated blood cardioplegia improves myocardial function after cardiopulmonary bypass. Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia. 684-693.
- (2014). Reperfusion therapy with low-dose insulin or insulin-like growth factor 2; myocardial function and infarct size in a porcine model of ischaemia and reperfusion. Basic & Clinical Pharmacology & Toxicology. 438-447.
- (2013). Multi-layer radial systolic strain vs. one-layer strain for confirming reperfusion from a significant non-occlusive coronary stenosis. European Heart Journal-Cardiovascular Imaging. 24-37.
- (2013). Is strain by Speckle Tracking Echocardiography dependent on user controlled spatial and temporal smoothing? An experimental porcine study. Cardiovascular Ultrasound. 14 pages.
- (2013). Does tranexamic acid stop haemoptysis? Interactive Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery. 991-994.
- (2011). Left ventricular strain, rotation, and torsion as markers of acute myocardial ischemia. American Journal of Physiology. Heart and Circulatory Physiology. H2142-H2154.
- (2011). Antiapoptotic Intervention in Repeated Blood Cardioplegia: A Porcine Study of Myocardial Function. Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 784-792.
- (2010). Radial deformation by tissue Doppler imaging in multiple myocardial layers. Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal. 82-91.
- (2009). Multidose cold oxygenated blood is superior to a single dose of bretschneider HTK-cardioplegia in the pig. Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 1205-1213.
- (2008). Esmolol before 80 min of cardiac arrest with oxygenated cold blood cardioplegia alleviates systolic dysfunction. An experimental study in pigs. European Journal of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery. 9-17.
- (2007). Multilayer radial systolic strain can identify subendocardial ischemia: An experimental tissue Doppler imaging study of the porcine left ventricular wall. European Heart Journal-Cardiovascular Imaging. 420-430.
- (2012). Multilayer radial strain analysis can detect successful reperfusion from a significant non-occlusive coronary stenosis. An experimental porcine study.
- (2011). Tissue doppler imaging in open-chest pigs before and after pericardiotomy.
- (2011). Multilayer strain can identify reperfusion from coronary stenosis.
- (2011). Left ventricular strain and rotation as markers of acute myocardial ischemia.
- (2011). Esmolol added to cold repeated oxygenated blood cardioplegia may increase cardiac function the first hours after declamping in a swine model.
- (2010). Multilayer radial strain measurements detect reduction in myocardial perfusion before longitudinal, circumferential, radial strain and rotation. An experimental porcine study.
- (2010). Low-grade coronary stenosis is first detected by multilayer strain measurements. An experimental porcine study.
- (2010). Insulin-like growth factor-II in blood cardioplegia enhances myocardial contractility and stimulates anti-apoptotic mechanisms after reperfusion.
- (2009). Insulinlignende vekstfaktor-II i blodkardioplegi øker kontraktilitet av myokard og stimulerer anti-apoptotiske mekanismer etter reperfusjon.
Letter to the editor
- (2016). Reply: Esmolol Added in Cardioplegia. Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia. e9-e10.
- (2013). Myocardial deformation during ischemia and reperfusion. An experimental study of regional left ventricular function by Tissue Doppler Imaging and Speckle Tracking Echocardiography.
- (2011). Multilayer radial strain measurements can detect early reperfusion from ischemia. An experimental porcine study. European Heart Journal-Cardiovascular Imaging. ii83-ii83.
- (2015). Polarizing versus depolarizing cardiac arrest with repeated, cold, oxygenated blood cardioplegia in a translational porcine model.
- (2011). Doppler strain rate imaging in open-chest pigs before and after pericardiotomy.
- (2011). Assessing load independent measures of contractility by pressure-strain loops during acute preload reduction.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)