- 2018. The dioecious Populus tremula displays interactive effects of temperature and ultraviolet-B along a natural gradient. Environmental and Experimental Botany. 13-26.
- 2018. Interannual variation in UV-B and temperature effects on bud phenology and growth in Populus tremula. Plant physiology and biochemistry (Paris). 31-39.
- 2018. Climatic effects on bud break and frost tolerance in the northernmost populations of Beech (Fagus sylvatica) in Europe. Trees. 79-89.
- 2017. High daytime temperature delays autumnal bud formation in Populus tremula under field conditions. Tree Physiology. 71-81.
- 2015. UV-B and temperature enhancement affect spring and autumn phenology in Populus tremula. Plant, Cell and Environment. 867-877.
- 2019. Interannual variation in UV-B and temperature effects on phenology and growth in Populus tremula.
- 2016. Phenology, growth and metabolism of Populus tremula grown along a natural temperature and UV-B gradient.
Popular scientific article
- 2017. Norske trær reagerer raskt på klimaendringer. Forskning.no.
- 2020. Relevans, lissom? Khrono.no.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- 2013. UV-B and temperature enhancement have contrasting effects of autumnal bud set in Populus tremula. 1 pages.
- 2014. Temperature and UV-B radiation affect bud phenology in Populus tremula.
Article in business/trade/industry journal
- 2019. Slik vet trærne at det er vår. Blogg forskning.no Under trekrona.
- 2016. Phenology, growth and metabolism of Populus tremula grown along a natural temperature and UV-B gradient. 38-38. In:
- 2016. 1st Network Meeting of UV4Plants. International Association for Plant UV Research Abstract book. .