- 2020. Epidemiology and Antimicrobial Susceptibility of Invasive Bacterial Infections in Children—A Population-Based Study From Norway. The Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. 403-410.
- 2019. Using a period incidence survey to compare antibiotic use in children between a university hospital and a district hospital in a country with low antimicrobial resistance: a prospective observational study. BMJ Open. 1-10.
- 2019. Potential for More Rational Use of Antibiotics in Hospitalized Children in a Country With Low Resistance: Data From eight Point Prevalence Surveys. The Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. 384-389.
- 2019. Can We Optimize Antibiotic Use in Norwegian Neonates? A Prospective Comparison Between a University Hospital and a District Hospital. Frontiers in pediatrics. 1-11.
- 2018. Crack arrest testing at the micro-scale. Engineering Fracture Mechanics. 157-166.
- 2012. A comparison between child psychiatric outpatients with AD/HD and anxiety/depression. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. 396-402.
- 2020. Antibiotikabruk i sykehus ved covid-19. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1-5.