- (2022). Antibiotic use in children before, during and after hospitalisation. Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety.
- (2021). Half of all hospitalised children treated with antibiotics for pneumonia did not fulfil radiological, microbiological or laboratory criteria. Acta Paediatrica. 1924-1931.
- (2020). Epidemiology and Antimicrobial Susceptibility of Invasive Bacterial Infections in Children—A Population-Based Study From Norway. The Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. 403-410.
- (2019). Using a period incidence survey to compare antibiotic use in children between a university hospital and a district hospital in a country with low antimicrobial resistance: a prospective observational study. BMJ Open. 1-10.
- (2019). Potential for More Rational Use of Antibiotics in Hospitalized Children in a Country With Low Resistance: Data From eight Point Prevalence Surveys. The Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. 384-389.
- (2019). Can We Optimize Antibiotic Use in Norwegian Neonates? A Prospective Comparison Between a University Hospital and a District Hospital. Frontiers in pediatrics. 1-11.
- (2018). Crack arrest testing at the micro-scale. Engineering Fracture Mechanics. 157-166.
- (2012). A comparison between child psychiatric outpatients with AD/HD and anxiety/depression. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. 396-402.
- (2020). Antibiotikabruk i sykehus ved covid-19. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1-5.
- (2022). Corrigendum: Can We Optimize Antibiotic Use in Norwegian Neonates? A Prospective Comparison Between a University Hospital and a District Hospital (Front. Pediatr., (2019), 7, (440), 10.3389/fped.2019.00440). Frontiers in pediatrics.