- 2020. Statistic and coherence response of ship-based lidar observations to motion compensation. Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS).
- 2020. An evaluation of surface meteorology and fluxes over the Iceland and Greenland Seas in ERA5 reanalysis: The impact of sea ice distribution. Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society.
- 2020. Ship-based multi-sensor remote sensing and its potential for offshore wind research.
- 2019. The COTUR campaign - measuring offshore turbulence and coherence with lidars.
- 2019. The COTUR campaign - measuring offshore turbulence and coherence With lidars.
- 2019. Nansen Legacy Project - Task 1-2.3: Atmospheric Processes.
- 2020. The COTUR project: Remote sensing of offshore turbulence for wind energy application.
- 2019. Remote Sensing of Offshore Wind from a moving Platform using a motion compensated Lidar .
Academic literature review
- 2019. The Iceland Greenland seas project. Bulletin of The American Meteorological Society - (BAMS). 1795-1817.