- 2021. Incidence, pattern and mechanisms of injuries and fractures in children under two years of age. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. 8 pages.
- 2019. Prevalence of metaphyseal injury and its mimickers in otherwise healthy children under two years of age. Pediatric Radiology. 1051-1055.
- 2019. Postoperative treatment after partial nail ablation of ingrown toenails — does it matter what we recommend? A blinded randomised study. Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care. 165-173.
- 2019. Fractures diagnosed in primary care – a five-year retrospective observational study from a Norwegian rural municipality with a ski resort. Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care. 444-451.
- 2016. A comparison of pain assessment by physicians, parents and children in an outpatient setting. Emergency Medicine Journal. 138-144.
- 2015. Physicians' use of pain scale and treatment procedures among children and youth in emergency primary care - a cross sectional study. BMC Emergency Medicine. 8 pages.
- 2015. Infeksjoner i sår som er suturert på legevakt. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 759-762.
- 2015. Costs analysis and comparison of usefulness of acute MRI and 2 weeks of cast immobilization for clinically suspected scaphoid fractures. Acta Orthopaedica. 303-309.
- 2014. Clinical scaphoid score (CSS) to identify scaphoid fracture with MRI in patients with normal x-ray after a wrist trauma. Emergency Medicine Journal. 659-664.
- 2012. A new definition of wrist sprain necessary after findings in a prospective MRI study. Injury. 1732-1742.
- 2011. Vitamin D inadequacy is associated with low-energy distal radius fractures: A case-control study. Bone. 1140-1145.
- 2011. Osteoporosis as a Risk Factor for Distal Radial Fractures A Case-Control Study. Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery. American volume. 348-356.
- 2011. Burn injuries in children. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 20-23.
- 2010. Low-energy distal radius fractures in middle-aged and elderly men and women-the burden of osteoporosis and fracture risk. Osteoporosis International. 1257-1267.
- 2008. Displaced paediatric fractures of the distal radius. Archives of Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery. 55-60.
- 2006. Injuries caused by small wheel devices. Prevention Science. 313-320.
Reader opinion piece
- 2021. Barn med smerter underbehandles. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening.
- 2017. Tvil om mindre smertebehandling til barn uten kodein. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1140-1141.
- 2010. Evidence-based" or "logic-based" medicine?: response to Blank et al. Osteoporosis International. 1685-1686.
- 2006. Child injuries in Bergen, Norway. Identifying high-risk groups and activity specific injuries.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- 2017. Flexor tendon injuries 25 years ago and today. A comparative study. 15 pages.
- 2014. Compartment syndrome of the forearm. 5 pages.
- 2003. Skader og forgiftninger. 46 pages.
- 2011. IS VITAMIN D INADEQUACY ASSOCIATED WITH LOW-ENERGY DISTAL RADIUS FRACTURES? A CASE-CONTROL STUDY. Osteoporosis International. 270-270.
- 2011. IS OSTEOPOROSIS A RISK FACTOR FOR DISTAL RADIUS FRACTURES? A CASE-CONTROL STUDY OF 749 PATIENTS AND 608 CONTROLS. Osteoporosis International. 281-282.
- 2010. Is osteoporosis a risk factor for distal raduis fractures? A case-control study of 1374 women and men aged 50-90 years. Scandinavian Journal of Rheumatology. 20-20.
- 2010. Is osteoporosis a risk factor for distal radius fractures? A case-control study of 1374 women and men aged 50-90 years. Osteoporosis International. 260-261.
Academic literature review
- 2014. Kardiovaskulær risikovurdering ved bruk av AD/HD-medikamenter hos barn. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 710-714.
Article in business/trade/industry journal
- 2016. Legevaktlegers rapporterte kompetanse innen smertebehandling av barn. Best Practice Nordic.