- (2022). Patient-reported outcomes after initial conservative fracture treatment in primary healthcare – a survey study. BMC Primary Care. 1-10.
- (2022). Ikke stikk fingrene i stikkontakten. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1-3.
- (2021). Incidence, pattern and mechanisms of injuries and fractures in children under two years of age. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. 1-8.
- (2019). Prevalence of metaphyseal injury and its mimickers in otherwise healthy children under two years of age. Pediatric Radiology. 1051-1055.
- (2019). Postoperative treatment after partial nail ablation of ingrown toenails — does it matter what we recommend? A blinded randomised study. Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care. 165-173.
- (2019). Fractures diagnosed in primary care – a five-year retrospective observational study from a Norwegian rural municipality with a ski resort. Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care. 444-451.
- (2016). A comparison of pain assessment by physicians, parents and children in an outpatient setting. Emergency Medicine Journal. 138-144.
- (2015). Physicians' use of pain scale and treatment procedures among children and youth in emergency primary care - a cross sectional study. BMC Emergency Medicine. 8 pages.
- (2015). Infeksjoner i sår som er suturert på legevakt. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 759-762.
- (2015). Costs analysis and comparison of usefulness of acute MRI and 2 weeks of cast immobilization for clinically suspected scaphoid fractures. Acta Orthopaedica. 303-309.
- (2014). Clinical scaphoid score (CSS) to identify scaphoid fracture with MRI in patients with normal x-ray after a wrist trauma. Emergency Medicine Journal. 659-664.
- (2012). A new definition of wrist sprain necessary after findings in a prospective MRI study. Injury. 1732-1742.
- (2011). Vitamin D inadequacy is associated with low-energy distal radius fractures: A case-control study. Bone. 1140-1145.
- (2011). Osteoporosis as a Risk Factor for Distal Radial Fractures A Case-Control Study. Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery. American volume. 348-356.
- (2011). Burn injuries in children. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 20-23.
- (2010). Low-energy distal radius fractures in middle-aged and elderly men and women-the burden of osteoporosis and fracture risk. Osteoporosis International. 1257-1267.
- (2008). Displaced paediatric fractures of the distal radius. Archives of Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery. 55-60.
- (2006). Injuries caused by small wheel devices. Prevention Science. 313-320.
Reader opinion piece
- (2021). Barn med smerter underbehandles. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening.
- (2017). Tvil om mindre smertebehandling til barn uten kodein. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1140-1141.
- (2010). Evidence-based" or "logic-based" medicine?: response to Blank et al. Osteoporosis International. 1685-1686.
- (2006). Child injuries in Bergen, Norway. Identifying high-risk groups and activity specific injuries.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- (2017). Flexor tendon injuries 25 years ago and today. A comparative study. 15 pages.
- (2014). Compartment syndrome of the forearm. 5 pages.
- (2003). Skader og forgiftninger. 46 pages.
- (2011). IS VITAMIN D INADEQUACY ASSOCIATED WITH LOW-ENERGY DISTAL RADIUS FRACTURES? A CASE-CONTROL STUDY. Osteoporosis International. 270-270.
- (2011). IS OSTEOPOROSIS A RISK FACTOR FOR DISTAL RADIUS FRACTURES? A CASE-CONTROL STUDY OF 749 PATIENTS AND 608 CONTROLS. Osteoporosis International. 281-282.
- (2010). Is osteoporosis a risk factor for distal raduis fractures? A case-control study of 1374 women and men aged 50-90 years. Scandinavian Journal of Rheumatology. 20-20.
- (2010). Is osteoporosis a risk factor for distal radius fractures? A case-control study of 1374 women and men aged 50-90 years. Osteoporosis International. 260-261.
Academic literature review
- (2014). Kardiovaskulær risikovurdering ved bruk av AD/HD-medikamenter hos barn. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 710-714.
Article in business/trade/industry journal
- (2016). Legevaktlegers rapporterte kompetanse innen smertebehandling av barn. Best Practice Nordic.