- 2021. Exploring protocol bias in airway microbiome studies: one versus two PCR steps and 16S rRNA gene region V3 V4 versus V4. BMC Genomics.
- 2019. Laboratory contamination in airway microbiome studies. BMC Microbiology. 1-13.
- 2017. Protected sampling is preferable in bronchoscopic studies of the airway microbiome. European Respiratory Journal Open Research (ERJ Open Research).
- 2017. Comparing microbiota profiles in induced and spontaneous sputum samples in COPD patients. Respiratory Research. 1-9.
- 2019. Repeated bronchoscopy examination of the airway microbiome. European Respiratory Journal.