- 2019. Absence of the proteoglycan decorin reduces glucose tolerance in overfed male mice. Scientific Reports.
- 2018. IRX5 regulates adipocyte amyloid precursor protein and mitochondrial respiration in obesity. International Journal of Obesity.
- 2015. FTO obesity variant circuitry and adipocyte browning in humans. New England Journal of Medicine. 895-907.
- 2014. Weight cycling promotes fat gain and altered clock gene expression in adipose tissue in C57BL/6J mice. American Journal of Physiology. Endocrinology and Metabolism. E210-E224.
- 2014. Effects of duodenal switch alone or in combination with sleeve gastrectomy on body weight and lipid metabolism in rats. Nutrition and Diabetes. 6 pages.
- 2012. The nuclear receptors NUR77, NURR1 and NOR1 in obesity and during fat loss. International Journal of Obesity. 1195-1202.
- 2012. Weight cycling affects adipose tissue genes involved in circadian rhythm and lipid metabolism.
- 2012. Integrative genomics links homeobox transcription factors to intra-abdominal obesity.
Popular scientific article
- 2007. Hydrogen Diffusivities and Concentrations in 520M Carbon Steel under Cathodic Protection in 0.5M NaCl and the Effect of Added Sulphite, Dithionite, Thiosulphate, and Sulphide. ?. 82-92.
- 2018. Irx5 regulates body weight via amyloid precursor protein (App) and mitochondrial respiration in adipocytes.
- 2018. Irx5 regulates body weight via amyloid precursor protein and mitochondrial respiration in adipocytes.
- 2014. Role of homeobox transcription factors IRX3 and IRX5 in mitochondrial development and activity in adipose tissue.
- 2013. Role of homeobox transcription factor IRX5 in obesity and metabolic health.
- 2013. Deficiency of Irx5 is associated with decreased fat mass in male CD1 mice.
- 2012. Candidate genes for fat regain after weight cycling in mice.
- 2012. CDKN1A associates with fat regain after weight cycling in mice.
- 2011. The nuclear receptors NURR77, NURR1 and NOR1 in obesity and during fat loss.