- 2021. Demonstrating public value to funders and other stakeholders—the journey of ELIXIR, a virtual and distributed research infrastructure for life science data. Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics.
- 2018. Genetic and transcriptional analysis of inflammatory bowel disease-associated pathways in patients with GUCY2C-linked familial diarrhea. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. 1264-1273.
- 2017. Subchronic olanzapine exposure leads to increased expression of myelination-related genes in rat fronto-medial cortex. Translational Psychiatry.
- 2016. Implication of NOTCH1 Gene in Susceptibility to Anxiety and Depression among Sexual Abuse Victims. Translational Psychiatry.
- 2015. Syndromic X-linked intellectual disability segregating with a missense variant in RLIM. European Journal of Human Genetics. 1652-1656.
- 2013. Peli1 promotes microglia-mediated CNS inflammation by regulating Traf3 degradation. Nature Medicine. 595-602.
- 2013. LOC689986, a unique gene showing specific expression in restricted areas of the rodent neocortex. BMC Neuroscience. 14 pages.
- 2012. Gene-based analysis of regionally enriched cortical genes in GWAS data sets of cognitive traits and psychiatric disorders. PLOS ONE. 14 pages.
- 2011. Gene expression in the rat brain: High similarity but unique differences between frontomedial-, temporal- and occipital cortex. BMC Neuroscience. 14 pages.
- 2010. Upregulation of immunoglobulin-related genes in cortical sections from multiple sclerosis patients. Brain Pathology. 720-729.
- 2010. Switch from stress response to homeobox transcription factors in adipose tissue after profound fat loss. PLOS ONE. 12 pages.
- 2009. An 8.9 Mb 19p13 duplication associated with precocious puberty and a sporadic 3.9 Mb 2q23.3q24.1 deletion containing NR4A2 in mentally retarded members of a family with an intrachromosomal 19p-into-19q between-arm insertion. European Journal of Human Genetics. 904-910.
- 2007. Hyperoxia retards growth and induces apoptosis and loss of glands and blood vessels in DMBA-induced rat mammary tumors. BMC Cancer. 10 pages.
- 2007. Gene expression profiles in rat brain disclose CNS signature genes and regional patterns of functional specialisation. BMC Genomics.
- 2006. Antidepressant drugs activate SREBP and up-regulate cholesterol and fatty acid biosynthesis in human glial cells. Neuroscience Letters. 185-190.
- 2005. Cloning of the Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) IL-1 receptor associated protein. Fish and Shellfish Immunology.
- 2005. Antipsychotic drugs activate SREBP-regulated expression of lipid biosynthetic genes in cultured human glioma cells: a novel mechanism of action? The Pharmacogenomics Journal. 298-304.
- 2003. Cloning and characterisation of a putative ST2L homologue from Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar). Fish and Shellfish Immunology. 211-224.
- 2002. Cloning of a Salmo salar interleukin-1 receptor-like cDNA. Developmental and Comparative Immunology. 415-431.
- 2016. Implication of NOTCH1 Gene in Comorbid Anxiety and Depression Symptoms in a Sample of Sexual Abuse Victims.
- 2004. Antipsychotic-induced changes in global gene expression: Demonstration of novel mechanisms of drug action based on clustering and verification of differential expressed genes.
Popular scientific article
- 2021. Det er arbeidskrevende å gjøre data delbare! Khrono.no.
- 2020. How open databases turn out to be crucial in the fight against Covid-19. NBS-nytt. 38-43.
- 2018. FAIR data management in molecular life sciences. NBS-nytt. 24-25.
- 2003. Interleukin-1 receptor family members of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar).
- 2010. From stress response to developmental processes in abdominal subcutaneous adipose tissue after bariatric surgery. Endocrine journal. S429-S429.
- 2009. Massive up-regulation of immunoglobulin-related genes in the meninges of multiple sclerosis patients without evidence for Epstein-Barr virus infection. Multiple Sclerosis. S5-S5.
- 2010. From stress response to developmental processes in abdominal subcutaneous adipose tissue after bariatric surgery.
Academic literature review
- 2004. The interleukin 1 receptor family. Developmental and Comparative Immunology.