- (2023). The effectiveness of the manual pressure points technique for hemorrhage control—The 2022 THOR pre-conference meeting experience. Transfusion. 222-229.
- (2022). Implementation of a low-titre whole blood transfusion program in a civilian helicopter emergency medical service. Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine. 1-10.
- (2021). Prehospital Whole Blood Transfusion Programs in Norway. Transfusion Medicine and Hemotherapy. 324-330.
- (2021). A whole blood based resuscitation strategy in civilian medical services: Experience from a Norwegian hospital in the period 2017–2020. Transfusion. S22-S31.
- (2020). Validation of a point-of-care capillary lactate measuring device (Lactate Pro 2). Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine. 1-7.
- (2020). Cold-stored whole blood in a Norwegian emergency helicopter service: an observational study on storage conditions and product quality. Transfusion. 1544-1551.
- (2020). A pilot trial of platelets stored cold versus at room temperature for complex cardiothoracic surgery. Anesthesiology. 1173-1183.
- (2018). Immediate effects of blood donation on physical and cognitive performance-A randomized controlled double-blinded trial. Journal of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery. S125-S131.
- (2018). Airway and ventilation management strategies for hemorrhagic shock. To tube, or not to tube, that is the question! Journal of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery. S77-S82.
- (2016). Making whole blood available in austere medical environments: Donor performance and safety. Transfusion. S166-S172.
- (2015). The lost art of whole blood transfusion in austere environments. Current sports medicine reports. 129-134.
- (2015). Blood far forward: Time to get moving! Journal of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery. S2-S6.
- (2018). Emergency sternal intraosseous access for warm fresh whole blood transfusion in damage control resuscitation. Journal of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery. S120-S124.
Academic literature review
- (2016). "Blood failure" time to view blood as an organ: How oxygen debt contributes to blood failure and its implications for remote damage control resuscitation. Transfusion. S182-S189.