- Visitor AddressØysteins gate 35007 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78055020 Bergen
- (2022). The effect of formation processes on the frequency of palaeolithic cave sites in semiarid zones: Insights from Kazakhstan. Geoarchaeology. 594-616.
- (2022). The Ornaments of the Arma Veirana Early Mesolithic Infant Burial. Journal of Archaeological Method and Theory.
- (2022). Multiple phases of human occupation in Southeast Arabia between 210,000 and 120,000 years ago. Scientific Reports.
- (2022). Microstratigraphic preservation of ancient faunal and hominin DNA in Pleistocene cave sediments. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America.
- (2022). Luminescence dating estimates for the coastal MSA sequence of Hoedjiespunt 1 (South Africa). Journal of Archaeological Science: Reports. 14 pages.
- (2022). Hunter-gatherer environments at the Late Pleistocene sites of Mwanganda's Village and Bruce, northern Malawi. Quaternary Science Reviews.
- (2022). Human occupation of the semi-arid grasslands of South Africa during MIS 4: New archaeological and paleoecological evidence from Lovedale, Free State. Quaternary Science Reviews. 20 pages.
- (2022). High-resolution sediment analysis reveals Middle Bronze Age byre-houses at the site of Oppeano (Verona province, NE Italy). PLOS ONE. 30 pages.
- (2022). Ground truth validated 3D electrical resistivity imaging of the archaeological deposits at Arma Veirana cave (northern Italy). Journal of Quaternary Science.
- (2022). Burning, dumping, and site use during the Middle and Upper Palaeolithic at Hohle Fels Cave, SW Germany. Archaeological and Anthropological Sciences.
- (2022). A micro-geoarchaeological view on stratigraphy and site formation processes in the Middle, Upper and Epi-Paleolithic layers of Sefunim Cave, Mt. Carmel, Israel. Archaeological and Anthropological Sciences. 1-22.
- (2021). Towards testing the theory of gravity with DESI: summary statistics, model predictions and future simulation requirements. Journal of Cosmology and Astroparticle Physics (JCAP). 105 pages.
- (2021). Neanderthal settlement of the Central Balkans during MIS 5: Evidence from Pešturina Cave, Serbia. Quaternary International.
- (2021). Early human impacts and ecosystem reorganization in southern-central Africa. Science Advances.
- (2021). An infant burial from Arma Veirana in northwestern Italy provides insights into funerary practices and female personhood in early Mesolithic Europe. Scientific Reports.
- (2021). A site formation model for Cuncaicha rock shelter: Depositional and postdepositional processes at the high-altitude keysite in the Peruvian Andes. Geoarchaeology. 1-28.
- (2020). The micromorphology of loess-paleosol sequences in central Alaska: A new perspective on soil formation and landscape evolution since the Late Glacial period (c. 16,000 cal yr BP to present). Geoarchaeology. 701-728.
- (2020). In search of a Paleolithic Silk Road in Kazakhstan. Quaternary International. 119-132.
- (2020). Hidden in plain sight: A microanalytical study of a Middle Stone Age ochre piece trapped inside a micromorphological block sample. Geoarchaeology. 31 pages.
- (2020). Geoarchaeological investigation of occupation deposits in Blombos Cave in South Africa indicate changes in site use and settlement dynamics in the southern Cape during MIS 5b-4. Quaternary Research. 1-54.
- (2019). Portable FTIR for on-site screening of archaeological bone intended for ZooMS collagen fingerprint analysis. Journal of Archaeological Science: Reports.
- (2018). The MIS5 pietersburg at 28' bushman rock Shelter, Limpopo Province, South Africa. PLOS ONE. 1-45.
- (2017). Heat-induced alteration of glauconitic minerals in the Middle Stone Age levels of Blombos Cave, South Africa: Implications for evaluating site structure and burning events. Journal of Archaeological Science. 81-100.
- (2017). Middle Stone Age ochre contexts in Blombos Cave, South-Africa: a macro- and micro-contextual background.
- (2017). Investigating site formation processes in Blombos Cave, South-Africa – a geo-archaeological and micro-contextual approach.
- (2017). Evaluating the nature and behavioral implications of laterally extensive occupation deposits in the Middle Stone Age levels of Blombos Cave, South Africa.
- (2016). Geoarchaeological and micromorphological investigations of Blombos Cave, South Africa.
- (2015). High-resolution 3D documentation of micromorphological block samples: bridging the gap between micro-scale and macro-scale investigation of archaeological sites.
- (2015). Heat-induced alteration of glauconitic minerals in the Middle Stone Age levels of Blombos Cave, South Africa: implications for evaluating site structure and burning events.
- (2017). Investigating burnt deposits in Blombos Cave, South-Africa: a multi-proxy and multi-scale approach.
- (2017). Distribution and spatial analysis of heat in thin-sections.
- (2016). Multi-scale and micro-contextual investigation of the Middle Stone Age sequence in Blombos Cave, South Africa.
Academic literature review
- (2020). Issues of theory and method in the analysis of Paleolithic mortuary behavior: A view from Shanidar Cave. Evolutionary Anthropology (print). 1-17.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)