- (2023). Karstic aquifers – simple or hybrid systems? Thermal stories from Maaras cave, Greece . Water. 16 pages.
- (2022). Contrasting geomorphic and stratigraphic responses to normal fault development during single and multi-phase rifting. Frontiers in Earth Science.
- (2021). Record summer rains in 2019 led to massive loss of surface and cave ice in SE Europe. The Cryosphere. 2383-2399.
- (2021). Delimiting morphological and volumetric elements of cave surveys as analogues for paleokarst reservoir modelling – A case study from the Maaras cave system, northern Greece. Marine and Petroleum Geology. 1-16.
- (2021). Decoding short-term climatic variations from cave sediments over the Mid-Holocene: Implications to human occupation in the Katarraktes Cave System, Northern Greece. Zeitschrift für Geomorphologie. 67-80.
- (2020). Geocellular rendering of cave surveys in paleokarst reservoir models. Marine and Petroleum Geology. 1-17.
- (2019). Processing 2D ERT data in 3D environment - A case study inside a Karstic Cave in Greece. EarthDoc.
- (2019). From subsurface to surface: a multidisciplinary approach to decoding uplift histories in tectonically-active karst landscapes. Earth Surface Processes and Landforms. 1710-1721.
- (2023). Karstic aquifers. Monogeneic or hybrid systems? The story of the Maaras cave, Greece.
- (2022). Water quality and vulnerability assessment of small karst springs. A case study from Northern Norway.
- (2019). Processing 2D ERT-data in 3D environment: A case study inside a karstic cave in North Greece.
- (2019). A genetic approach for characterizing paleokarst reservoirs.
- (2023). Vannkvalitet og sårbarhetskartlegging av små drikkevannskilder i karst.
- (2020). Karst Caves in Lomsdal- Visten National Park, Nordland.
- (2019). Structural control on cave geometry, a case study from Aspfjordgrotta, Fauske, North Norway.
- (2019). Sediment accumulations in paleokarst reservoirs ‐ Analogues from an active cave system.
- (2019). Paleokarst reservoir modelling based on recent cave system analogs - A novel methodology for importing geometrically complex geobodies into geocellular reservoir models .
- (2019). Paleokarst reservoir modelling based on active cave system analogs - implementing cave survey data in geocellular reservoir models.
- (2018). A 3D model of a cave collapse from Peristerionas cave, northern Greece.