- (2022). Constant High Temperature Promotes Early Changes in Testis Development Associated with Sexual Maturation in Male Atlantic Salmon (Salmo salar L.) Post-Smolts. Fishes.
- (2022). Changes in circulating insulin-like growth factor-1 and its binding proteins in yearling rainbow trout during spring under natural and manipulated photoperiods and their relationships with gill Na+, K+-ATPase and body size. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology A.
- (2021). Triploid Atlantic salmon and triploid Atlantic salmon × brown trout hybrids have better freshwater and early seawater growth than diploid counterparts. Aquaculture. 11 pages.
- (2021). The effect of photoperiod manipulation on Atlantic salmon growth, smoltification and sexual maturation: A case study of a commercial RAS. Aquaculture Research. 2593-2608.
- (2019). Effects of temperature and photoperiod on rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) smoltification and haematopoiesis. Aquaculture.
- (2019). Effects of different photoperiod regimes on the smoltification and seawater adaptation of seawater-farmed rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss): Insights from Na+, K+-ATPase activity and transcription of osmoregulation and growth regulation genes. Aquaculture. 282-292.
- (2018). Comparison between Atlantic salmon Salmo salar post-smolts reared in open sea cages and in the Preline raceway semi-closed containment aquaculture system. Journal of Fish Biology. 567-579.
- (2017). Stocking density limits for post-smolt Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.) emphasis on production performance and welfare. Aquaculture. 363-370.
- (2014). Osmoregulation in Atlantic salmon Salmo salar smolts transferred to seawater at different temperatures. Journal of Fish Biology. 1163-1176.
- (2022). PERFORMANCE OF SALMO SALAR SMOLT IN SULFATE REDUCED NANOFILTERED WATER .