Coordination of the Ph.D.-programme
Administrative support for PhD-candidates
Editor of the newsletter and website
- 2017. TNT-Induced Phagocytosis: Tunneling Nanotubes Mediate the Transfer of Pro-Phagocytic Signals From Apoptotic to Viable Cells. Journal of Cellular Physiology. 2271-2279.
- 2017. Arc interacts with the integral endoplasmic reticulum protein, calnexin. Frontiers in Cellular Neuroscience. 1-12.
- 2015. Time course of immediate early gene protein expression in the spinal cord following conditioning stimulation of the sciatic nerve in rats. PLOS ONE.
- 2012. MicroRNA regulation of the synaptic plasticity-related gene arc. PLOS ONE. 15 pages.
- 2011. The role of myosin V in exocytosis and synaptic plasticity. Journal of Neurochemistry. 177-191.
- 2010. Versatile roles for myosin Va in dense core vesicle biogenesis and function. Biochemical Society Transactions. 199-204.
- 2010. The Arc of synaptic memory. Experimental Brain Research. 125-140.
- 2010. Dominant-negative myosin Va impairs retrograde but not anterograde axonal transport of large dense core vesicles. Cellular and molecular neurobiology. 369-379.
- 2009. Expression of the Dominant-Negative Tail of Myosin Va Enhances Exocytosis of Large Dense Core Vesicles in Neurons. Cellular and molecular neurobiology. 597-608.
- 2008. Large Dense Core Vesicles and Their Regulation by Myosin Va - on the role of myosin Va in maturation, intracellular transport, and exocytosis of large dense core vesicles in cultured hippocampal neurons.
• Post Doc and researcher in neurobiology, Department of Biomedicine, University of Bergen
• PhD in neuronal cell biology, 2008, Department of Biomedicine, University of Bergen
• Masters degree in cell biology, 2002, Center for Molecular Biology, University of Heidelberg, Germany
• Sudied physics, chemisty, biology, University of Heidelberg, Germany