- (2020). Preoperative accelerated radiotherapy combined with chemotherapy in a defined cohort of patients with high risk soft tissue sarcoma: a Scandinavian Sarcoma Group study. Clinical Sarcoma Research.
- (2018). Added value of 18F-FDG PET-CT in staging of Ewing sarcoma in children and young adults. European Journal of Hybrid Imaging.
- (2017). The Scandinavian Sarcoma Group Central Register: 6,000 patients after 25 years of monitoring of referral and treatment of extremity and trunk wall soft-tissue sarcoma. Acta Orthopaedica. 341-347.
- (2017). Denosumab in patients with giant-cell tumor of bone in Norway: results from a nationwide cohort. Acta Oncologica. 479-483.
- (2016). Targeting a novel bone degradation pathway in primary bone cancer by inactivation of the collagen receptor uPARAP/Endo180. Journal of Pathology. 120-133.
- (2016). Surgery of non-spinal skeletal metastases in renal cell carcinoma. Acta Orthopaedica. 183-188.
- (2016). F-18-FDG PET-CT in children and young adults with Ewing sarcoma diagnosed in Norway during 2005-2012: a national population-based study. Clinical Physiology and Functional Imaging. 441-446.
- (2016). Estimated cumulative radiation dose received by diagnostic imaging during staging and treatment of operable Ewing sarcoma 2005–2012. Pediatric Radiology. 82-88.
- (2015). Referral patterns, treatment and outcome of high-grade malignant bone sarcoma in Scandinavia - SSG Central Register 25 years' experience. Journal of Surgical Oncology. 853-860.
- (2015). Prognostic factors and follow-up strategy for superficial soft-tissue sarcomas: Analysis of 622 surgically treated patients from the Scandinavian Sarcoma Group Register. Journal of Surgical Oncology. 951-956.
- (2014). Prognostic role of en-bloc resection and late onset of bone metastasis in patients with bone-seeking carcinomas of the kidney, breast, lung, and prostate: SSG study on 672 operated skeletal metastases. Journal of Surgical Oncology. 360-365.
- (2014). Pelvic irradiation does not increase the risk of hip replacement in patients with gynecological cancer. A cohort study based on 8,507 patients. Acta Orthopaedica. 652-656.
- (2013). Patterns of local recurrence and dose fractionation of adjuvant radiation therapy in 462 patients with soft tissue sarcoma of extremity and trunk wall. International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics. 949-955.
- (2013). Pathological subtrochanteric fractures in 194 patients: A comparison of outcome after surgical treatment of pathological and non-pathological fractures. Journal of Surgical Oncology. 498-504.
- (2012). Reliability of Margin Assessment after Surgery for Extremity Soft tissue Sarcoma: The SSG experience. Sarcoma.
- (2012). External validation of the Bayesian Estimated Tools for Survival (BETS) models in patients with surgically treated skeletal metastases. BMC Cancer. 8 pages.
- (2012). Complications and survival after surgical treatment of 214 metastatic lesions of the humerus. Journal of shoulder and elbow surgery. 1049-1055.
- (2011). Five-year results from a Scandinavian sarcoma group study (SSG XIII) of adjuvant chemotherapy combined with accelerated radiotherapy in high-risk soft tissue sarcoma of extremities and trunk wall. International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics. 1359-1366.
- (2009). Treatment of soft tissue sarcoma of the extremity and trunk wall. The Scandinavian sarcoma Group perspective. Acta Orthopaedica Scandinavica (Supplementum). 52-59.
- (2009). The Scandinavian Sarcoma Group Skeletal Metastasis Registry Functional outcome and pain after surgery for bone metastases in the pelvis and extremities. Acta Orthopaedica. 85-90.
- (2009). The Scandinavian Sarcoma Group Register 1986-2008. Acta Orthopaedica Scandinavica (Supplementum). 13-14.
- (2009). Long-term risk of receiving a total hip replacement in cancer patients. Cancer Detection and Prevention. 235-241.
- (1988). 5 year follow-up after extra-articular lateral stabilisation of the knee a.m Losee.
- (2013). The use of F18 FDG PET-CT in children and young adults with Ewing Sarcoma diagnosed in Norway 2005-2012. A national, population based study. European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging. S204-S204.
Academic literature review
- (2020). A prospective study on cancer risk after total hip replacements for 41,402 patients linked to the Cancer registry of Norway. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. 1-8.