Externally financed research support
Information about and mobilization towards EU 's Horizon 2020.
Local Contact Point for Societal Challenges 4 and 5
Individual application support (EU, Research Council of Norway)
Information and training events
Target group: faculties, departments, group leaders, postdocs/researchers
- Rack JGM, Lutter T, Bjerga GEK, Guder C, et al. The PHD finger of p300 influences its ability to acetylate histone and non-histone targets. J Mol Biol, doi: 10.1016/j.jmb.2014.08.011
- Leininger S, Adamski M, Bergum, B, Guder C, et al. Developmental gene expression provides clues to relationships between sponge and eumetazoan body plans. Nature Communications. 2014 May 20;5:3905.
- Fortunato S, Adamski M, Bergum B, Guder C, et.al. Genome-wide analysis of the sox family in the calcareous sponge Sycon ciliatum: multiple genes with unique expression patterns. Evodevo. 2012 Jul 23;3(1):14.
- Chapman JA, Kirkness EF, Simakov O, Hampson SE, Mitros T, Weinmaier T, Rattei T, Balasubramanian PG, Borman J, Busam D, Disbennett K, Pfannkoch C, Sumin N, Sutton GG, Viswanathan LD, Walenz B, Goodstein DM, Hellsten U, Kawashima T, Prochnik SE, Putnam NH, Shu S, Blumberg B, Dana CE, Gee L, Kibler DF, Law L,Lindgens D, Martinez DE, Peng J, Wigge PA, Bertulat B, Guder C, et.al. The dynamic genome of Hydra. Nature. 2010 Mar 25;464(7288):592-6. Epub 2010 Mar 14.
- Rentzsch F, Guder C, et.al. An ancient chordin-like gene in organizer formation of Hydra. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2007 Feb 27;104(9):3249-54. Epub 2007 Feb 20.
- Guder C, et. al. The Wnt code: cnidarians signal the way. Oncogene. 2006 Dec 4;25(57):7450-60. Review.
- Guder C, et al. An ancient Wnt-Dickkopf antagonism in Hydra. Development. 2006 Mar;133(5):901-11.Epub 2006 Feb 1.
- Steidl S, Tüncher A, Goda H, Guder C, et.al. A single subunit of a heterotrimeric CCAAT-binding complex carries a nuclear localization signal: piggy back transport of the pre-assembled complex to the nucleus. J Mol Biol. 2004 Sep 10;342(2):515-24.
- 2014. The PHD finger of p300 influences its ability to acetylate histone and non-histone targets. Journal of Molecular Biology. 3960-3972.
- 2014. Developmental gene expression provides clues to relationships between sponge and eumetazoan body plans. Nature Communications. 15 pages.
- 2012. Genome-wide analysis of the Sox family in the calcareous sponge sponge Sycon ciliatum: multiple genes with unique developmental and adult expression patterns. EVODEVO.
I hold a doctoral degree in biology (expertise in cell biology, evo/devo, molecular biology, genetics, epigenetics, protein biochemistry).
Since 2012, I work in research administration and pre-award support.
In 2015 and 2016, I have worked as expert evaluator for the Horizon2020 MCSA program.