Dag Helge Hermundsgård
- Visitor AddressAllégaten 41Realfagbygget5007 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78035020 Bergen
- (2022). Investigating solids present in the aqueous stream during STEX condensate upgrading—a case study. Biomass Conversion and Biorefinery. 1-17.
- (2022). Identification and quantification of valuable platform chemicals in aqueous product streams from a preliminary study of a large pilot-scale steam explosion of woody biomass using quantitative nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy. Biomass Conversion and Biorefinery.
- (2019). Effect of Reaction Conditions on Catalytic and Noncatalytic Lignin Solvolysis in Water Media Investigated for a 5 L Reactor. ACS Omega. 19265-19278.
- (2021). Quantitative NMR analysis of the aqueous product streams from large pilot-scale steam explosion revealing high value-added platform chemicals.
- (2019). The Effect of Temperature on Yields, Oil Quality and Composition in Catalytic and Non-Catalytic Lignin Solvolysis with Formic Acid in 5-L Scale.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)