- 2018. Inflammatory markers, the tryptophan-kynurenine pathway, and Vitamin B status after bariatric surgery. PLOS ONE. 13:e0192169: 1-14. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0192169
- 2013. Changes in adipose glucocorticoid metabolism before and after bariatric surgery assessed by direct hormone measurements. Obesity. 21: 2495-2503. doi: 10.1002/oby.20449
- 2013. Primary complement C5 deficiencies - Molecular characterization and clinical review of two families. Immunobiology. 218: 1304-1310. doi: 10.1016/j.imbio.2013.04.021
- 2012. The nuclear receptors NUR77, NURR1 and NOR1 in obesity and during fat loss. International Journal of Obesity. 36: 1195-1202. doi: 10.1038/ijo.2011.240
- 2010. From stress response to developmental processes in abdominal subcutaneous adipose tissue after bariatric surgery. Endocrine journal. 57: S429-S429.
- 2010. Switch from stress response to homeobox transcription factors in adipose tissue after profound fat loss. PLOS ONE. 5. 12 pages. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0011033
- 2010. Gene Expression Profile of Nuclear Receptors and Coregulators in Adipose Tissues in Morbid Obesity and after Profound Fat Loss. Endocrine reviews. 31. 1 pages.