- 2019. Long-term heavy reindeer grazing promotes plant phosphorus limitation in arctic tundra. Functional Ecology. 1233-1242.
- 2019. Hiding in the background: community-level patterns in invertebrate herbivory across the tundra biome. Polar Biology. 1881-1897.
- 2019. Contrasting vegetation states do not diverge in soil organic matter storage: evidence from historical sites in tundra. Ecology. 1-14.
- 2019. The mountain TransPlant Network.
- 2019. INCLINE: Indirect climate change impacts on alpine plant communities.