- (2022). Circum-Arctic distribution of chemical anti-herbivore compounds suggests biome-wide trade-off in defence strategies in Arctic shrubs. Ecography. 12 pages.
- (2021). Can bryophyte groups increase functional resolution in tundra ecosystems? Arctic Science. 609-637.
- (2020). Reindeer trampling promotes vegetation changes in tundra heathlands: Results from a simulation experiment. Journal of Vegetation Science (JVS). 476-486.
- (2019). Long-term heavy reindeer grazing promotes plant phosphorus limitation in arctic tundra. Functional Ecology. 1233-1242.
- (2019). Hiding in the background: community-level patterns in invertebrate herbivory across the tundra biome. Polar Biology. 1881-1897.
- (2019). Contrasting vegetation states do not diverge in soil organic matter storage: evidence from historical sites in tundra. Ecology. 1-14.
- (2021). Applying and promoting Open Science in ecology - survey drivers and challenges.
- (2020). Climate change and novel interaction effects on alpine vegetation: a meta-study on global scale.
- (2022). The role of plant functional group interactions in mediating climate change impacts on the carbon dynamics and biodiversity of alpine ecosystems.
- (2022). Population dynamics of two alpine species in response to transplant, removal and warming experiments.
- (2022). Effects of warming and novel plant interactions on alpine plant diversity.
- (2021). bioWRITE - A digital platform for learning scientific writing.
- (2019). The mountain TransPlant Network.
- (2019). INCLINE: Indirect climate change impacts on alpine plant communities.