- (2020). Reindeer trampling promotes vegetation changes in tundra heathlands: Results from a simulation experiment. Journal of Vegetation Science (JVS). 476-486.
- (2019). Long-term heavy reindeer grazing promotes plant phosphorus limitation in arctic tundra. Functional Ecology. 1233-1242.
- (2019). Hiding in the background: community-level patterns in invertebrate herbivory across the tundra biome. Polar Biology. 1881-1897.
- (2019). Contrasting vegetation states do not diverge in soil organic matter storage: evidence from historical sites in tundra. Ecology. 1-14.
- (2021). Applying and promoting Open Science in ecology - survey drivers and challenges.
- (2020). Climate change and novel interaction effects on alpine vegetation: a meta-study on global scale.
- (2019). The mountain TransPlant Network.
- (2019). INCLINE: Indirect climate change impacts on alpine plant communities.