- (2023). The Quasi-Linear Absolute Angular Momentum Slope of Tropical Cyclones Under Rapid Intensification. Geophysical Research Letters.
- (2023). Research advances on internal processes affecting tropical cyclone intensity change from 2018–2022. Tropical cyclone research and review. 10-29.
- (2023). Bifurcation Points for Tropical Cyclone Genesis and Intensification in Sheared and Dry Environments. Journal of the Atmospheric Sciences. 2239-2259.
- (2023). An Intensity and Size Phase Space for Tropical Cyclone Structure and Evolution. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Atmospheres.
- (2023). The thermodynamic differences between winter cyclones from midlatitudes and high latitudes.
- (2023). Large-scale atmospheric drivers of Barents Sea climate variability.
- (2023). Characteristics of winter Barents Sea cyclones .
- (2022). Using atmospheric variability to understand the wintertime regional warming and cooling patterns in the North Atlantic Sector.
- (2022). Thermodynamics of winter cyclones entering the Barents Sea.
- (2022). Control of North Atlantic cyclone variability and impacts by the large-scale atmospheric flow.
- (2023). Why do we need to care about cyclone thermodynamics?
- (2021). Importance of atmospheric variability to understand regional Arctic warming and cooling patterns.