- (2022). Goal management training improves executive control in adults with ADHD: an open trial employing attention network theory to examine effects on attention. BMC Psychology. 1-12.
- (2021). Goal management training for adults with ADHD – clients’ experiences with a group-based intervention. BMC Psychiatry. 12 pages.
- (2021). An Exploratory Investigation of Goal Management Training in Adults With ADHD: Improvements in Inhibition and Everyday Functioning. Frontiers in Psychology. 1-14.
- (2020). Insomnia, alcohol consumption and ADHD symptoms in adults. Frontiers in Psychology.
- (2019). Test–Retest Reliability of the 25-item version of Wender Utah Rating Scale. Impact of Current ADHD Severity on Retrospectively Assessed Childhood Symptoms. Journal of Attention Disorders. 1001-1009.
- (2019). A psychophysiological investigation of the interplay between orienting and executive control during stimulus conflict: A heart rate variability study. Physiology and Behavior. 1-8.
- (2018). Keeping emotions in mind: The influence of working memory capacity on parent-reported symptoms of emotional lability in a sample of children with and without ADHD. Frontiers in Psychology. 1-9.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- (2018). Towards Technology-Based Interventions for Improving Emotional and Cognitive Control.
- (2017). Designing Data-Driven Interventions for Mental Health Care. 4 pages.