David Carrillo Rangel
- Visitor AddressSydnesplassen 7HF-bygget5007 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78055020 Bergen
Medievalist. Researching manuscripts, Queer theory and Birgitta of Sweden: the Madonna of Medieval Mystics.
Academic anthology/Conference proceedings
- (2019). Touching, Devotional Practices, and Visionary Experience in the Late Middle Ages. Palgrave Macmillan.
- (2019). The Making of Queer Visionary Discourses . Palgrave Macmillan.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- (2021). The Devotional Book in Context and Use: Catalan Poor Clares and English Birgittines: Spaces, Performance, and Memory.
- (2017). Textual Mirrors and Spiritual Reality Exempla, Mnemonic Devices and Performance in the Birgittine Order. 24 pages.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)
Phd Project: Performing Visions: Queer Visionary Discourse
s, Materiality and Authority in Birgitta of Sweden's Revelations in the 14th and 15th Centuries
Fields of competence