- (2023). CompreHensive geriAtRician-led MEdication Review (CHARMER): Protocol for a feasibility study of a hospital deprescribing behaviour change intervention. BMJ Open.
- (2023). Co-design of a behaviour change intervention to equip geriatricians and pharmacists to proactively deprescribe medicines that are no longer needed or are risky to continue in hospital. Research in Social and Administrative Pharmacy. 707-716.
- (2022). Impact of a Mobile Application for Tracking Nausea and Vomiting During Pregnancy (NVP) on NVP Symptoms, Quality of Life, and Decisional Conflict Regarding NVP Treatments: MinSafeStart Randomized Controlled Trial. JMIR mhealth and uhealth. 14 pages.
- (2022). Formative service evaluation of transfer of care service for care home residents after hospital discharge. International Journal of Pharmacy Practice (IJPP). 394-397.
- (2022). Developing a core outcome set for hospital deprescribing trials for older people under the care of a geriatrician. Age and Ageing. 10 pages.
- (2017). Dermatological cancer screening: Evaluation of a new community pharmacy service. Research in Social and Administrative Pharmacy. 1214-1217.
- (2022). Erratum: Authorship Correction: Impact of a Mobile Application for Tracking Nausea and Vomiting During Pregnancy (NVP) on NVP Symptoms, Quality of Life, and Decisional Conflict Regarding NVP Treatments: MinSafeStart Randomized Controlled Trial (JMIR mHealth and uHealth (2022) 10 7 (e36226)). JMIR mhealth and uhealth. e41927.
Academic literature review
- (2022). Contextual factors influencing medicines-related interventions to support safe transitions for care home residents post hospital discharge: a systematic review and meta-ethnographic synthesis. International Journal of Clinical Pharmacy. 12 pages.
- (2022). A theory-informed systematic review of barriers and enablers to implementing multi-drug pharmacogenomic testing. Journal of Personalized Medicine. 21 pages.