- 2009. Teaching economics as if time mattered. Handbook of pluralist economics education. Routledge. 280 pages. ISBN: 0415777623.
- 2016. The cobweb theorem and delays in adjusting supply in metals' markets. System Dynamics Review. 32: 279-308. doi: 10.1002/sdr.1565
- 2014. A system dynamics approach to sea lice control in Norway. Aquaculture Economics & Management. 18: 344-368. doi: 10.1080/13657305.2014.959210
- 2014. Low Probability of Initiating nirS Transcription Explains Observed Gas Kinetics and Growth of Bacteria Switching from Aerobic Respiration to Denitrification. PloS Computational Biology. 10. 20 pages. doi: 10.1371/journal.pcbi.1003933
- 2014. Systems Education at Bergen. Systems. 2: 159-167.
- 2010. What can system dynamics learn from the public policy implementation literature? Systems research and behavioral science. 27: 425-442.
- 2010. Do feedback diagrams promote learning in macroeconomics? International Journal of Pluralism and Economics Education. 1: 343-355.
- 2010. What Can System Dynamics Learn From the Public Policy Implementation Literature? Systems research and behavioral science. 27: 425-442. doi: 10.1002/sres.1039
- 2009. Empowering students to compare how economists think: The case of the housing bubble. International Journal of Pluralism and Economics Education. 1: 65-86.
Reports and theses
- 2008. Portifolio Contracts In Supply Chain Risk Management: Analysis of Procurement Strategy with System Dynamics Models. Institutt for geografi, UiB. 120 pages.
- 2007. The Feedback Method: A System Dynamics Approach to Teaching Macroeconomics.
- 2018. A systems education at Bergen. kapittel, pages 41-47. In:
- 2018. Systems Education for a Sustainable Planet. MDPI. 248 pages. ISBN: 978-3-03842-790-2.