David William Peter Dolan
- Phone+47 55 58 65 30
- Visitor AddressHIB / Thormøhlensgt. 55
- Postal AddressPostboks 78035020 Bergen
Researcher/Senior Engineer working for Elixir Norway
Providing Bioinformatic support to research groups across Norway.
- (2022). Photoreception and transcriptomic response to light during early development of a teleost with a life cycle tightly controlled by seasonal changes in photoperiod. PLoS Genetics. 28 pages.
- (2021). Potential Transcriptional Biomarkers to Guide Glucocorticoid Replacement in Autoimmune Addison's Disease. Journal of the Endocrine Society (JES). 1-10.
- (2021). Neutrophils induce paracrine telomere dysfunction and senescence in ROS-dependent manner. EMBO Journal. 19 pages.
- (2020). NvPOU4/Brain3 Functions as a Terminal Selector Gene in the Nervous System of the Cnidarian Nematostella vectensis. Cell reports. 4473-4489.
- (2022). Photoreception and transcriptome response to light during early development of Atlantic salmon (Salmon salar).
- (2020). The effect of light environment on transcriptome and early development in Atlantic salmon.
- (2019). Genomic approach to identify nonvisual photoreceptors in Atlantic salmon and effects of light environment on early development.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)
Fields of competence