- (2019). When the law makes doors slightly open: ethical dilemmas among abortion service providers in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. BMC Medical Ethics. 10 pages.
- (2019). Modelling hospital operations: Insight from using data from paper registries in the obstetrics ward at a hospital in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. BMJ Global Health. 1-7.
- (2019). Financial risk protection at the bedside: How Ethiopian physicians try to minimize out-of-pocket health expenditures. PLOS ONE. 1-16.
- (2019). Clinical ethics dilemmas in a low-income setting - a national survey among physicians in Ethiopia. BMC Medical Ethics. 1-13.
- (2017). Etikkarbeid i lavinntektsland: Etiopia som eksempel (Ethics capacity building in low income countries: Ethiopia as a case). Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening.
- (2017). A Call for Open Access and Empathy Is Not Enough: Hands on Are Needed! American Journal of Bioethics.