- 2019. Upregulated PDK4 expression is a sensitive marker of increased fatty acid oxidation. Mitochondrion (Amsterdam. Print). 49: 97-110. doi: 10.1016/j.mito.2019.07.009
- 2019. Epithelial to mesenchymal transition (EMT) is associated with attenuation of succinate dehydrogenase (SDH) in breast cancer through reduced expression of SDHC. Cancer & Metabolism. doi: 10.1186/s40170-019-0197-8
- 2018. Introducing nano-scale quantitative polymerase chain reaction. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications - BBRC. 506: 923-926. doi: 10.1016/j.bbrc.2018.10.111
- 2017. Increased hepatic mitochondrial FA oxidation reduces plasma and liver TG levels and is associated with regulation of UCPs and APOC-III in rats. Journal of Lipid Research. 58: 1362-1373. doi: 10.1194/jlr.M074849
Reports and theses
- 2019. A study on features and markers of cellular metabolic rewiring. Universitetet i Bergen.