- 2021. Nuclear upregulation of class I phosphoinositide 3-kinase p110β correlates with high 47S rRNA levels in cancer cells. Journal of Cell Science. 1-13.
- 2021. Nuclear Phosphatidylinositol 3,4,5-Trisphosphate Interactome Uncovers an Enrichment in Nucleolar Proteins. Molecular & Cellular Proteomics. 1-17.
- 2020. Cholesterol-containing lipid nanodiscs promote an α-synuclein binding mode that accelerates oligomerization. The FEBS Journal.
- 2019. SIX3 and SIX6 interact with GEMININ via C-terminal regions. Biochemistry and Biophysics Reports.
- 2016. A polybasic motif in ErbB3-binding protein 1 (EBP1) has key functions in nucleolar localization and polyphosphoinositide interaction. Biochemical Journal. 2033-2047.
- 2015. Homeodomain transcription factors Six3 and Six6 have distinct protein binding characteristics.
- 2018. Alpha-synuclein oligomerization in the presence of the cholesterol and glycerophosphoglycerol.