Diana Cornelia Turcu
Head Engineer, Lab Responsible for NucReg research programme (Mechanism of Gene Regulation and Molecular Interactions), Protein Lab and Isotope Lab.
- Phone+47 55 58 44 48
- Visitor AddressThormølens gate 53 A/B5006 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78035020 Bergen
Cloning, cell culture, protein expression and purification, SDS-PAGE, Western-blot, Immunostaining, Immunoprecipitation, CRISPR.
- (2022). Binding Specificity of ASHH2 CW Domain Toward H3K4me1 Ligand Is Coupled to Its Structural Stability Through Its α1-Helix. Frontiers in Molecular Biosciences. 1-16.
- (2021). Nuclear upregulation of class I phosphoinositide 3-kinase p110β correlates with high 47S rRNA levels in cancer cells. Journal of Cell Science. 1-13.
- (2021). Nuclear Phosphatidylinositol 3,4,5-Trisphosphate Interactome Uncovers an Enrichment in Nucleolar Proteins. Molecular & Cellular Proteomics. 18 pages.
- (2020). Cholesterol-containing lipid nanodiscs promote an α-synuclein binding mode that accelerates oligomerization. The FEBS Journal.
- (2019). SIX3 and SIX6 interact with GEMININ via C-terminal regions. Biochemistry and Biophysics Reports.
- (2016). A polybasic motif in ErbB3-binding protein 1 (EBP1) has key functions in nucleolar localization and polyphosphoinositide interaction. Biochemical Journal. 2033-2047.
- (2015). Homeodomain transcription factors Six3 and Six6 have distinct protein binding characteristics.
- (2018). Alpha-synuclein oligomerization in the presence of the cholesterol and glycerophosphoglycerol.
Academic literature review
- (2021). Phosphoinositide 3-kinase signalling in the nucleolus. Advances in Biological Regulation. 10 pages.