- 2020. Cholesterol-containing lipid nanodiscs promote an α-synuclein binding mode that accelerates oligomerization. The FEBS Journal.
- 2019. SIX3 and SIX6 interact with GEMININ via C-terminal regions. Biochemistry and Biophysics Reports.
- 2016. A polybasic motif in ErbB3-binding protein 1 (EBP1) has key functions in nucleolar localization and polyphosphoinositide interaction. Biochemical Journal. 2033-2047.
- 2015. Homeodomain transcription factors Six3 and Six6 have distinct protein binding characteristics.
- 2018. Alpha-synuclein oligomerization in the presence of the cholesterol and glycerophosphoglycerol.