- (2018). Upscaling Illiberalism: Class, Contradiction, and the Rise and Rise of the Populist Right in Post-Socialist Central Europe. Fudan Journal of the Humanities and Social Sciences (FJHSS).
- (2018). Trotsky over Mauss: Anthropological Theory and the October 1917 Commemoration. Dialectical Anthropology. 327-343.
- (2017). Afterword: After the commons-commoning! Focaal: Journal of Global and Historical Anthropology. 67-73.
- (2020). Financialization - Relational Approaches. Berghahn Books.
- (2018). Worldwide Mobilizations: Class Struggles and Urban Commoning. Berghahn Books.
- (2020). Transitions to What? On the Social Relations of Financialization in Anthropology and History. 40 pages.
- (2020). Making the Eastern Scale: Class, Contradiction, and the Rise of the Illiberal Right in Post-socialist Central Europe. 19 pages.
- (2019). Post-Socialist Contradictions The Social Question in Central and Eastern Europe and the Making of the Illiberal Right. -207 pages.
- (2018). Why I will not make it as a ‘moral anthropologist.
- (2018). Notes for a Contemporary Urban Class Analysis.
- (2018). Introductory Thoughts on Anthropology and Urban Insurrection. 0 pages.
- (2018). Challenges to the European state. The deep play of finance, demos and ethos in the new old Europe. 44 pages.
- (2018). Anthropology and the Discipline of Historical Context.
Frontlines: Class, Value, and Social Transformation in 21st Century Capitalism
Project Leader: Don Kalb
Funded by the Bergen Research Foundation (BFS) The Norwegian Government and University of Bergen
Research in front: Identifying new class inequalities