- 2021. Impact of arterio-ventricular interaction on first-phase ejection fraction in aortic stenosis. European Heart Journal-Cardiovascular Imaging. 1-8.
- 2021. Higher Acceleration/Ejection Time Ratio Predicts Impaired Outcome in Aortic Valve Stenosis. Circulation Cardiovascular Imaging.
- 2020. Association of increased arterial stiffness with diastolic dysfunction in ischemic stroke patients the Norwegian Stroke in the Young Study. Journal of Hypertension. 467-473.
- 2019. Impact of obesity on persistent left Ventricular hypertrophy after aortic valve replacement for aortic stenosis. American Journal of Cardiology. 942-947.
- 2019. Higher left ventricular mass-wall stress-heart rate product and outcome in aortic valve stenosis. Heart. 1-6.
- 2019. Effect of fitness on cardiac structure and function in overweight and obesity (the FATCOR study). NMCD. Nutrition Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases. 710-717.
- 2018. Sex differences in subclinical cardiac disease in overweight and obesity (the FATCOR study). NMCD. Nutrition Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases. 1054-1060.
- 2017. Echocardiographic aortic valve calcification and outcomes in women and men with aortic stenosis. Heart. 1619-1624.
- 2017. Comparison of frequency of ischemic cardiovascular events in patients with aortic stenosis with versus without asymmetric septal hypertrophy (from the SEAS Trial). American Journal of Cardiology. 1082-1087.