- Phone+47 907 99 199
- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 175009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2022). Contextual factors of external inspections and mechanisms for improvement in healthcare organizations: a realist evaluation. Social Science and Medicine.
- (2020). Promoting leadership and quality improvement through external inspections of management of sepsis in Norwegian hospitals: a focus group study. BMJ Open. 1-9.
- (2020). Inspecting teams' and organisations' expectations regarding external inspections in health care: a qualitative study. BMC Health Services Research.
- (2020). Effects of external inspections on sepsis detection and treatment: a stepped-wedge study with cluster-level randomisation. BMJ Open. 10 pages.
- (2020). Early diagnosis of sepsis in emergency departments, time to treatment, and association with mortality: An observational study. PLOS ONE. 1-15.
- (2019). Measuring implementation: development of the implementation process assessment tool (IPAT). BMC Health Services Research. 1-12.
- (2017). Effects of external inspection on sepsis detection and treatment: a study protocol for a quasiexperimental study with a stepped-wedge design. BMJ Open. 1-16.
- (2015). Development and testing of an instrument in Western Norway to measure the quality of referral information from primary care to specialised mental health care. International Journal of Care Coordination. 35-47.
- (2015). A retrospective review of how nonconformities are expressed and finalized in external inspections of health-care facilities. BMC Health Services Research. 1-11.
- (2014). Entrepreneurship or processes of institutionalization? On mechanisms in organizational change. Nordiske organisasjonsstudier. 5-29.
- (2014). A qualitative study of contextual factors' impact on measures to reduce surgery cancellations. BMC Health Services Research. 11 pages.
- (2013). Patient experiences with interventions to reduce surgery cancellations: a qualitative study. BMC Surgery.
- (2012). Sustainability of healthcare improvement: what can we learn from learning theory? BMC Health Services Research.
- (2012). A new pathway for elective surgery to reduce cancellation rates. BMC Health Services Research.
- (2008). Læringsnettverk for bedre kvalitet i allmennpraksis. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1046-1049.
Popular scientific lecture
- (2011). Metodar i kvalitetsforbetring.
- (2012). Kvalitetsforbetring i sjukehus som institusjonelt entreprenørskap.
- (2013). Reducing cancellations of planned operations - a case study of improving the quality of care at a district general hospital.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- (2014). Kvalitetsforbetring i sjukehus. 16 pages.
- (2014). Kvalitet og kvalitetsforbetring i helsetenester. 16 pages.
- (2021). Correction: Early diagnosis of sepsis in emergency departments, time to treatment, and association with mortality: An observational study. PLOS ONE.
Academic literature review
- (2020). Mediators of change in healthcare organisations subject to external assessment: a systematic review with narrative synthesis. BMJ Open. 1-33.
Article in business/trade/industry journal
- (2011). Internkontroll - noe vi har eller noe vi gjør? Norsk Farmaceutisk Tidsskrift. 17-17.