- Phone+47 907 44 480
- Visitor AddressKalfarveien 31
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- 2019. Do young people who are not in education, employment or training (NEET) have more health problems than their peers? A cross-sectional study among Norwegian adolescents. Norsk Epidemiologi. 89-95.
- 2018. The Norwegian Healthy Life Centre Study: A pragmatic RCT of physical activity in primary care. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 1-10.
- 2018. Participants at Norwegian Healthy Life Centres: Who are they, why do they attend and how are they motivated? A cross-sectional study. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 774-781.
- 2018. International variation in programmes for assessment of children’s neurodevelopment in the community: Understanding disparate approaches to evaluation of motor, social, emotional, behavioural and cognitive function. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 805-816.
- 2018. "Nå har jeg endelig funnet noe jeg liker å gjøre" En fokusgruppestudie av ungdom som har stått utenfor videregående opplæring. Tidsskrift for ungdomsforskning. 23-44.
- 2017. The Norwegian Healthy Life Study: protocol for a pragmatic RCT with longitudinal follow-up on physical activity and diet for adults. BMC Public Health. 1-10.
- 2017. Helpful strategies for GPs seeing patients with medically unexplained physical symptoms: a focus group study. British Journal of General Practice. 572-579.
- 2017. Fun, influence and competence-a mixed methods study of prerequisites for high school students' participation in physical education. BMC Public Health. 1-12.
- 2016. Using the Intervention Mapping protocol to develop a family-based intervention for improving lifestyle habits among overweight and obese children: study protocol for a quasi-experimental trial. BMC Public Health. 1-15.
- 2016. Stakeholders' expectations of Healthy Life Centers: A focus group study. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 709-717.
- 2016. Exploring the relationship between physical activity, life goals and health-related quality of life among high school students: a cross-sectional study. BMC Public Health. 9 pages.
- 2016. "It's not like a fat camp" - A focus group study of adolescents' experiences on group-based obesity treatment. International Journal of Qualitative Studies on Health and Well-being. 1-13.
- 2015. Physical education teachers' and public health nurses' perception of Norwegian high school students' participation in physical education - a focus group study. BMC Public Health.
- 2012. Power and powerlessness: GPs' narratives about lifestyle counselling. British Journal of General Practice. e160-e166.
- 2012. Case stories in general practice: a focus group study. BMJ Open.
- 2011. Patients' experiences with lifestyle counselling in general practice: A qualitative study. Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care. 99-103.
- 2011. Lifestyle, health and the ethics of good living. Health behaviour counselling in general practice. Patient Education and Counseling. 180-184.
- 2011. Lifestyle consultation in general practice - the doctor s toolbox. A qualitative focus group study. Family Practice. 220-225.
Popular scientific lecture
- 2016. An Econometric Analysis of Rehabilitation Measures.
- 2019. eCHANGE - E-helseverktøy for å støtte opp om langvarig vedlikehold av vekttap.
- 2017. Sosial ulikhet i helse i verdens rikeste land.
- 2017. Allmennlegers beste strategier i møte med pasienter med medisinsk uforklarte plager og symptomer - En kvalitativ studie om norske allmennlegers erfaringer.
- 2016. ”It ́s not like a fat camp” – en fokusgruppestudie om ungdomers erfarenheter av gruppbaserade livsstilskurser.
- 2016. Strategies experienced as valuable by GPs when seeing patients with MUS.
- 2016. SDT and quality of behavior change counselling - a mixed method approach.
- 2016. Expectations and early experiences with Healthy Life Centres – a focus group study.
- 2016. Evaluating a complex intervention: Healthy Life Centres in Norway.
- 2016. An Econometric Analysis of Rehabilitation Measures: A Research Protocol.
- 2011. Jakten på risikanter. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 362-364.
- 2012. The general practitioner as lifestyle advisor. A focus group study exploring case story discussions.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- 2018. Sosioøkonomiske perspektiver på fysisk aktivitet. 16 pages.
- 2017. Reviewing Effects of ICT in Primary Healthcare Services: A Public Value Perspective.
- 2016. Ansvar for egen helse. 19 pages.
- 2018. Access to healthcare and unmet health needs among Syrian asylum seekers in transit and at arrival in Norway. European Journal of Public Health.
- 2018. Now I have finally found something I like to do.
- 2016. “It's not like fat camp”. A focus group study of adolescents’ experiences on group based obesity treatment.
- 2016. Using the intervention mapping protocol to develop a family-based weight-management program.
- 2015. Forventninger og til og erfaringer fra frisklivssentraler - en fokusgruppestudie.
- 2013. Promoting health in Healthy Living Centers – does it work, how does it work, and why? A study protocol.
- 2013. Diagnosens makt og avmakt. 128-142. In:
- 2013. Makt og avmakt. Etiske perspektiver på feltet psykisk helse. Portal forlag.
Fields of competence