- 2020. It Pays to be Nice: The Benefits of Cooperating in Markets. Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics.
- 2020. Comparing meta-analyses and preregistered multiple-laboratory replication projects. Nature Human Behaviour. 1-14.
- 2019. Preregistration and reproducibility. Journal of Economic Psychology.
- 2018. Mutual choice of partner and communication in a repeated prisoner's dilemma. Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics. 12-23.
- 2017. Extending the cooperative phenotype: Assessing the stability of cooperation across countries. Frontiers in Psychology. 1-12.
- 2018. It Pays to be Nice: The Benefits of Cooperating in Markets. .
- 2016. Cooperating, Fast and Slow: Testing the Social Heuristics Hypothesis. 5875. 5875. .
- 2017. Intuitiv tenking og pro-sosial åtferd: Ein meta-analyse.
- 2017. Do Cognitive Processes Influence Social Preferences? Testing the social heuristics hypothesis in a sequential prisoner’s dilemma.
- 2019. Four Essays on the Economics of Research.