- 2019. Asynchronous Antarctic and Greenland ice-volume contributions to the last interglacial sea-level highstand. Nature Communications. 10. doi: https://doi.org/10.1038/s41467-019-12874-3
- 2018. Ocean carbon inventory under warmer climate conditions – the case of the Last Interglacial. Climate of the Past. 14: 1961-1976. doi: 10.5194/cp-14-1961-2018
- 2016. Evidence for regional cooling, frontal advances, and East Greenland Ice Sheet changes during the demise of the last interglacial. Quaternary Science Reviews. 150: 184-199. doi: 10.1016/j.quascirev.2016.08.029
- 2015. Deep Atlantic variability during the last interglacial period. Past Global Changes Magazine. 23: 20-21.
- 2014. Rapid reductions in North Atlantic Deep Water during the peak of the last Interglacial period. Science. 343: 1129-1132. Published 2014-03-07. doi: 10.1126/science.1248667
- 2012. Rapid switches in subpolar North Atlantic hydrography and climate during the Last Interglacial (MIS 5e). Paleoceanography. 27. 16 pages. doi: 10.1029/2011PA002244
Reports and theses
- 2014. Instability of ocean ventilation during warm climates; insights from proxy reconstructions. University of Bergen.