- Visitor AddressChristies gate 125015 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78075020 Bergen
- (2022). One size does not fit all. Should gambling loss limits be based on income? Frontiers in Psychiatry. 11 pages.
- (2021). The effects of bright light treatment on affective symptoms in people with dementia: a 24-week cluster randomized controlled trial. BMC Psychiatry. 15 pages.
- (2021). The effect of bright light treatment on rest–activity rhythms in people with dementia: A 24 week cluster randomized controlled trial. Clocks & Sleep. 449-464.
- (2021). Insufficient melanopic equivalent daylight illuminance in nursing home dementia units across seasons and gaze directions. Lighting Research and Technology. 14 pages.
- (2021). Ambient bright light treatment improved proxy-rated sleep but not sleep measured by actigraphy in nursing home patients with dementia: a placebo-controlled randomised trial. BMC Geriatrics. 15 pages.
- (2020). An Actigraphy-Based Validation Study of the Sleep Disorder Inventory in the Nursing Home. Frontiers in Psychiatry. 1-13.
- (2019). DEM.LIGHT: Lysterapirom for betra søvn, døgnrytme, åtferd og humør hos sjukeheimspasientar med demens.
- (2018). Placebo conditions and blinding in bright light therapy studies on dementia: A systematic review.
- (2020). Ambient bright light treatment improved subjectively measured sleep but not sleep measured by actigraphy in nursing home patients with dementia: A placebo-controlled randomized trial.
- (2018). Designing of diurnal light conditions for improved circadian rhythms in dementia - An intervention study.
Academic literature review
- (2020). Light interventions and sleep, circadian, behavioral, and psychological disturbances in dementia: A systematic review of methods and outcomes. Sleep Medicine Reviews. 1-12.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)