- 2020. Role of nocturnal light intensity on adaptation to three consecutive night shifts: a counterbalanced crossover study. Occupational and Environmental Medicine.
- 2020. An Actigraphy-Based Validation Study of the Sleep Disorder Inventory in the Nursing Home. Frontiers in Psychiatry.
- 2019. Unravelling the prospective associations between mixed anxiety-depression and insomnia during the course of cognitive behavioral therapy. Psychosomatic Medicine. 333-340.
- 2019. A national survey on how sexual activity is perceived to be associated with sleep. Sleep and Biological Rhythms. 65-72.
- 2017. The effects of sleep deprivation on soccer skills. Perceptual and Motor Skills. 812-829.
- 2017. A comparative study of sleep and mood between young elite athletes and age-matched controls. Journal of Physical Activity and Health. 465-473.
- 2016. Circadian clock gene variants and insomnia, sleepiness, and shift work disorder. Sleep and Biological Rhythms. 55-62.
- 2015. Restricted use of electronic media, sleep, performance, and mood in high school athletes - a randomized trial. Sleep Health. 314-321.
- 2015. Predictive value of the SF-12 for sickness absence because of mental, musculoskeletal, and other somatic disorders. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 1113-1118.
- 2014. Nye funn om turnusarbeid. Tidsskriftet sykepleien. 36-39.
- 2014. Night work and symptoms of anxiety and depression among nurses: A longitudinal study. Work & Stress. 376-386.
- 2013. Longitudinal predictors of changes in the morningness-eveningness personality among Norwegian nurses. Personality and Individual Differences. 152-156.
- 2012. An actigraphic validation study of seven morningness-eveningness inventories. European Psychologist. 222-230.
- 2019. Effects of Different Light Intensities on Adaptation to Simulated Night Shifts: A Randomized Counterbalanced Crossover Study.
- 2018. Placebo conditions and blinding in bright light therapy studies on dementia: A systematic review.
Popular scientific article
- 2015. For få timer mellom vaktene påvirker søvn og helse. Tidsskriftet sykepleien. 58-60.
- 2016. Shift work: negative consequences and protective factors.
- 2018. Effects of bright light on sleepiness and cognitive performance during simulated night shift work.
- 2018. Designing of diurnal light conditions for improved circadian rhythms in dementia - An intervention study.
- 2018. Daytime sleep following night shifts- impact of light intensity.
- 2018. Daytime sleep following bright light exposure during simulated night shift work.
- 2018. Bright light exposure during simulated night shift work- impact on daytime sleep.
Academic literature review
- 2020. Light interventions and sleep, circadian, behavioral, and psychological disturbances in dementia: A systematic review of methods and outcomes. 1-12.
- 2016. Trajectories of sleepiness and insomnia symptoms in Norwegian nurses with and without night work and rotational work. 480-489.
- 2015. Sleep, circadian rhythms, and athletic performance. 1-9.
Article in business/trade/industry journal
- 2019. Lys som intervensjon for personer med demens. SØVN. 20-27.