- Phone+47 55 58 46 41+47 411 46 623
- Visitor AddressFosswinckels gate 6
- Postal AddressPostboks 78025020 Bergen
- (2021). In Case of an Emergency: The Development and Effects of a Digital Intervention for Coping With Distress in Norway During the COVID-19 Pandemic. Frontiers in Psychology.
- (2021). Development of a framework and the content for a psychoeducational internet-delivered intervention for women after treatment for gynaecological cancer . Nursing Reports. 640-651.
- (2021). Designing Videos with and for Adults with ADHD for an Online Intervention: Participatory Design Study and Thematic Analysis of Evaluation. JMIR Mental health. 1-17.
- (2021). Challenges and possible solutions in cross-disciplinary and cross-sectorial research teams within the domain of e-mental health. Journal of Enabling Technologies (JET). 241-251.
- (2018). Involving Users in Designs for Mental Health Care.
- (2021). User involvement in virtual reality speech training. The INTROMAT closing seminar 2021.
- (2021). Involving users in designing psychological interventions. The INTROMAT closing seminar 2021.
- (2019). LARPing into the Virtual: Participatory Design of VR.
- (2019). Designing Chatbots for Guiding Online Peer support Conversations for Adults with ADHD.
- (2018). A Conversational Interface for Self-Screening for ADHD in Adults .
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- (2021). “This is the story of me”: Designing audiovisual narratives to support reflection on cancer journeys. 15 pages.
- (2020). Designing Chatbots for Guiding Online Peer Support Conversations for Adults with ADHD. 14 pages.
- (2019). Participatory Design of VR Scenarios for Exposure Therapy . 12 pages.
- (2019). A Conversational Interface for Self-Screening for ADHD in Adults . 12 pages.
- (2018). Towards Technology-Based Interventions for Improving Emotional and Cognitive Control.
- (2017). Designing Data-Driven Interventions for Mental Health Care. 4 pages.
Digital learning tools
- (2020). Gynea - Et internetbasert lærings- og mestrings program etter behandling for underlivskreft.