I am a physical oceanographer working with observations from the Arctic Ocean, as part of the Nansen Legacy research project.
My main research interest is Atlantic water flowing into the Arctic Ocean through Fram Strait and the Barents Sea. I focus on Atlantic water volume transport, circulation and mixing of Atlantic water with surrounding polar water.
- 2020. Tidally Forced Lee Waves Drive Turbulent Mixing Along the Arctic Ocean Margins. Geophysical Research Letters. 10 pages.
- 2020. Structure and transport of Atlantic Water north of Svalbard from observations in summer and fall 2018. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Space Physics. 23 pages.
- 2020. Observations of Turbulence at a Near-Surface Temperature Front in the Arctic Ocean. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Oceans. 20 pages.
- 2018. Hydrography, transport and mixing of the West Spitsbergen Current: the Svalbard Branch in summer 2015. Ocean Science. 1603-1618.
- 2020. Physical oceanography data from the cruise KB 2018616 with R.V. Kristine Bonnevie. .
- 2020. Physical oceanography data from a Seaglider mission north of Svalbard, late fall 2018. .
- 2020. Physical Process Cruise 2018: Cruise Report. .
- 2020. The Atlantic Water boundary current North of Svalbard in 2018-2019: background properties, dynamics and turbulence.
- 2020. Nansen Legacy project - Seagliders and the Arctic ice edge.
- 2020. Topographically trapped waves along the continental slope north of Svalbard.
- 2020. Structure and transport of Atlantic water north of Svalbard from observations in summer and fall 2018.
- 2019. A case study: the dynamics of a surface temperature front in the Arctic Ocean.
- 2020. Møt roboten som flyg under isen i Barentshavet. Forskning.no.
- 2020. Turbulence north of Svalbard in summer 2018: mixed layer evolution and Atlantic Water layer dynamics.
- 2020. Observations of turbulence at a near-surface temperature front in the Arctic Ocean.