PhD candidate and clinical psychologist working on cognitive functioning in depression. Research interests include clinical neuropsychology in general, and cognitive functioning in psychiatric disorders in particular. Hereunder, the relationship between affective material, emotional regulation and executive functions is of interest. Interventions for improving/remediating cognition, like working memory training, is part of my graduate work. In addition, I have some experience in cognitive neuroscience, from gerontopsychiatry assessing various forms of dementia and neuropsychiatric illnesses, and child habilitation assessing learning disorders related to developmental- and neurological conditions in children and adolescents. Became a specialist in clinical psychology, sub specialization in work on clinical neuropsychology in the spring of 2020. In addition, from autumn 2021, I work part time as a neuropsychologist at a outpatient clinic for affective disorders a Sandviken psychiatric clinic, Haukeland University Hospital.
- (2020). A pilot study of cognitive remediation in remitted major depressive disorder patients. Applied neuropsychology: Adult. 1-11.
- (2020). A longitudinal 5-year follow-up study of cognitive function after first episode major depressive disorder: Exploring state, scar and trait effects. Frontiers in Psychiatry. 1-12.
- (2019). Facing recovery: Emotional bias in working memory, rumination, relapse, and recurrence of major depression; an experimental paradigm conducted five years after first episode of major depression. Applied neuropsychology: Adult. 1-13.
- (2021). Risk Factors and Cognitive Deficits in First Episode Major Depression: A Five-Year Longitudinal Study of Explorative Subgroups. Biological Psychiatry.
- (2021). Cognitive deficits and neurocognitive profiles in major depression – Clinical Perspectives, targets for Treatment, Prevention, and Potential Consequences for Aging.
- (2018). Emotional Working Memory and Depression.
- (2017). Kan strukturerte behandlingsforløp forbedre oversikt, samarbeid og oppfølging av pasienter på et alderspsykiatrisk sykehus?
- (2022). Cognitive Impairment and Neurocognitive Profiles in Major Depression—A Clinical Perspective. Frontiers in Psychiatry. 1-21.
- (2017). Behandlingsforløp ved NKS Olaviken alderpsykiatriske sykehus - Hva gjør vi? Tidsskriftet aldring og helse. 36-39.