I am doing my PhD on ultrasonic measurement systems for gas, using Finite Element modelling of piezoelectric transducers to establish an improved correction factor for high-precision measurement of e.g. speed of sound. I will also perform experiments in the Acoustics Laboratory at IFT/UiB and compare them to modelling results.
My PhD is part of the project Subsea gas energy and quality measurement using ultrasonic flow meters, funded by the Norwegian Research Council.
I am currently on leave from a position as a researcher at NORCE Norwegian Research Centre.
- (2018). Pressure Wave Velocity in Fluid-Filled Pipes with and without Deposits in the Low-Frequency Range. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering.
- (2018). Finite element modeling of ultrasound measurement systems for gas. Comparison with experiments in air. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America. 2613-2625.
- (2015). Evaluering av prediktive målesystemer for NOx utslipp. .
- (2020). Challenges in accurate CO2 emission reporting for flares.
- (2022). Radiation in air from a piezoelectric ceramic disk in radial mode vibration. Contributions from front, side and rear surfaces.
- (2021). Diffraction correction for precision measurements of sound velocity in gas. Is full receiver modelling needed?